The UK Babe Channels Forum
Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Lori Buckby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics) (/showthread.php?tid=42070)

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 04-03-2017 04:10

[Image: image-76CB_58BA2F59.jpg]

Rolleyes

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - HannahsPet - 04-03-2017 07:20

amazing thing was could never get underwear of her at the beginning now she will hardly wear any Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 07-03-2017 23:22

Once again, Lori looks amazing tonight eek Big Grin ; sadly, her 'questionable taste' in bra/panties continues... bladewave (not that bra/panties are anything other than boring at the best of times! Rolleyes )

Frustrating! Sad

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 09-03-2017 03:45

WTF? Huh annoyed Lori was putting on some black, thigh-high boots, when Alice turned up bladewave , and took over! annoyed
When Lori returned, on another channel, she was barefoot, as usual! bladewave annoyed

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - will - 09-03-2017 08:21

(09-03-2017 03:45 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  WTF? Huh annoyed Lori was putting on some black, thigh-high boots, when Alice turned up bladewave , and took over! annoyed
When Lori returned, on another channel, she was barefoot, as usual! bladewave annoyed

Yeah i'm with you.
I love it when she wears the boots,it's the only time she does anything for me.
She's always barefoot and naked.

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - muttley - 09-03-2017 08:51

Looks like there's a queen bee effect happening on BSTV at the moment, If Lori wants to wear the boots, let her wear the boots. FFSannoyed

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 12-03-2017 02:27

What the fuck is going on, tonight? Huh Seemingly endless DBS... bladewave annoyed

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - sando85 - 12-03-2017 02:31

Miss Lori buckby was sexy stunning beautiful bouncing her stunning beautiful tight boobs and bouncing her stunning beautiful sexy ass and naked and dancing lots of nakedness I want to see some more in upcoming showsHeartHeart

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 16-03-2017 03:57

'Acrobatic Special'! Lori has certainly been giving the cameraman a workout tonight, covering every inch of the Office set, and getting into some 'interesting' positions! Rolleyes Wink

[Image: image-1DB4_58C9FE57.jpg]

[Image: image-F2A1_58C9FE57.jpg]

[Image: image-4FFA_58C9FE57.jpg]

[Image: image-882E_58C9FE57.jpg]

She seems to be incredibly limber, and fit (in more ways than one! Rolleyes ). eek shocked Heart

RE: Lori Buckby - Chat, Pics & Discussion - Censorship :-( - 16-03-2017 03:59

All things considered, a very lively, energetic and sexy night from a gorgeous looking Lori! (IMHO Rolleyes ). Big Grin Heart