The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 20-07-2019 22:48

Can't remember. Yeah well,the schedules are never accurate these days and sometimes if a girl has been on as a surprise she won't be on again until supposed to be but Alice seems to be a law unto herself deciding when she appears or not. You can hear the collective sighs of the Mr.P's from here ' no nookie for you tonight lads'Big Grin

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 22-07-2019 23:51

The chatters are calling for him to 'do' Alice and I wouldn't put it past her to do a session-watch that space. Smile

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 22-07-2019 23:52

^ Don't think it's the right time of month for Mr. P fun, unless she's on the pill.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - shankey! - 23-07-2019 08:12

bit quiete last night ,and from what i watched no mr p, i think everyone was buzzing atlanta and from the caps ive seen of her i dont blame them

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - cdill - 23-07-2019 09:08

(22-07-2019 23:52 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ Don't think it's the right time of month for Mr. P fun, unless she's on the pill.

Does Mr P do it for real then? I thought it was just simulation

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - farhaanc - 23-07-2019 11:58

So today was a very tame show compared to what alice has been doing lately , no mr.p action although ppl kept asking for it in chat. My guess is we have the stupid cunt who shared the 5 min mr.p pervcam vid on tube sites to thank for this! Dumbfucks if u r lucky enough to find or get such videos keep them to yourself the next time! And if she stops pushing the boundaries u know whos to blame!!

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 23-07-2019 12:08

There was a. M's P.
Oh for the love of Mike NO! It's not real, he doesn't have sex with Alice-at least on screen, what they do behind the scenes is anyone's guess but in the great scheme of things who cares!. Smile

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Rammyrascal - 23-07-2019 12:23

A good sexy night from Alice. Hope she carries on making regular appearances & doesn’t dissapeae again

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Liverred - 23-07-2019 14:13

(23-07-2019 11:58 )farhaanc Wrote:  So today was a very tame show compared to what alice has been doing lately , no mr.p action although ppl kept asking for it in chat. My guess is we have the stupid cunt who shared the 5 min mr.p pervcam vid on tube sites to thank for this! Dumbfucks if u r lucky enough to find or get such videos keep them to yourself the next time! And if she stops pushing the boundaries u know whos to blame!!

You can't blame someone posting videos for Alice being tame last night. There have been plenty of nights when she has done nothing.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrmann - 23-07-2019 15:18

Farhaanc, by now I'm sure Alice and most of the women are aware that there's always going to be recordings of them on certain sites, or shared among people, so I don't think this is 100% the reason. I do agree that people who are given recordings, or access to certain hosting sites shouldn't post the videos openly elsewhere because it can ruin things in the long run.

I think last night had to do with other Shy reasons... reasons that sometimes last a week.