The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: BS Xtra - escobar - 12-12-2009 02:03

Yeah yvette and dani together are very entertaining funny as fuck they had me laughing for ages
i could carry on watching and the way yvette talks about cocks is hilarious!

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 12-12-2009 11:21

yvette and dani had me laughing several times too

RE: BS Xtra - HEX!T - 12-12-2009 20:17

yep yvette is probably there best presenter by a long shot.

RE: BS Xtra - Ally4Paige - 13-12-2009 11:49

Hi guys

I find the sections on BSxtra where 1 girl is on the phone and 1 is doing texts/pictures very distracting and the phone girl doesn't geet her tits out. I have never phoned the night show but I can imagine it can be a distraction if you are trying to have a sexy chat with a girl on the phone and all you can hear is the text presenter laughing away in the background. I find noise in the background when I am on the phone annoying but it must be even worse when you are trying to talk dirty!!

IN SHORT PRODUCERS - STOP THE BSXTRA PHONE CALLS NOW!!!

I am sure I am not the only who thinks this (or maybe I am lol!!).

Another thing, if the girls spent less time talking amongst themselves and more time reading texts/pictures they would make up the money from the loss of calls!!

Cheers

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

RE: BS Xtra - Neil-B-Art - 16-12-2009 11:56

Wow BSxtra last night was the shittest one I've seen so far. Not even Daryl was her funny self, more of in a weird mood. Long boring on the phone sessions which I fell alseep to, then they complain there wasn't enough texts n pictures..well it's cause they all got bored waiting for the girl to finish of the phone and probably went off to watch something else. The saviour for me was only when Jodie came on as she was in a really happy mood and I got my text read out by her and she gave me a big smile Smile.

RE: BS Xtra - PAPABURGUNDY - 16-12-2009 12:09

can anyone tell the name of the girls with blond hair and massive tits on babestation extra last night

RE: BS Xtra - skateguy - 16-12-2009 12:19

According to ModSta's post here, Sydney was on last night so I guess this may be who you mean? She has a thread here. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8768

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 16-12-2009 15:09

that was indeed sydney jj on last night

RE: BS Xtra - bytor - 16-12-2009 19:25

BSxtra has gone down the tubes recently imo. It was initially a good concept when it started with the texts and three screens. Recently we have seen the introduction of the pictures taking centre stage. No doubt because cellcast saw a quick buck at £3 a pop but now that seems to be the same 10 or so people every night sending in their dick pics. Warwick Sam, Matt, Rob from Nottingham.......yawn yawn. Even that is showing signs of slowing down so I presume the girl on the phone is cellcasts answer to the lack of texts and pictures. Real shame as one of the best things on the channel has been the girls banter which is now severely restricted. Either make it the interactive channel a lot of us want with texts and banter or just make it BS3 and put a girl on the phone properly.

RE: BS Xtra - mikedafc - 16-12-2009 19:52

Think they have ran out of topics for it!!