The UK Babe Channels Forum
Snooker World Championships - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Snooker (/forumdisplay.php?fid=294)
+----- Thread: Snooker World Championships (/showthread.php?tid=19599)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Snooker World Championships - Chrisst - 15-08-2020 20:53

I've followed O'Sullivan's progress for years like we all have and noticed that in contrast to champions before him his quality of play is variable, even eratic.
No one has been more critical than him. I recall his remark that if he were a spectator he'd want his money back.
This reflects his personality and we can see parallels in the behaviour of other top sportsmen. Sometimes they complain about the playing field or the equipment. This week O'Sullivan has complained of the distraction of the audience.
Yesterday I watched O'Sullivan beat Mark Selby in the final frame and when interviewed O'Sullivan wouldn't be deflected from his negative assessment of his technique, questioning why he hadn't achieved the loser's perfection.
Today O'Sullivan enjoys a commanding lead but evidently his playing might still not meet his own high standards. In a piece to camera Alan McManus began to discuss O'Sullivan's play and I looked forward to an in-depth analysis. Unfortunately other than revealing that O'Sullivan had chosen to compete without the support of a coach, the insert failed to address the matter although that didn't stop McManus from concluding that O'Sullivan could be beaten.
Accordingly I remain disappointed of The Corporation's coverage in this respect although the prospect of O'Sullivan being below par offers the prospect of a lengthy final. No Dad's Army required.

RE: Snooker World Championships - Doddle - 15-08-2020 21:29

(15-08-2020 16:44 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Hendry is a dick already
That's true Wink

RE: Snooker World Championships - Snooks - 15-08-2020 22:03

The last four frames have been dreadful for O'Sullivan. 8-2 to 8-6.
Hmmmmmm

RE: Snooker World Championships - Tractor boy - 15-08-2020 22:11

At least we won't get a John Parrot style annihilation now.

RE: Snooker World Championships - Snooks - 16-08-2020 00:20

Ronnie O'Sullivan leads 10-7 overnight.
A clearance of the colours in the final frame of the day saw him to that 3 frame lead.
Kyren Wilson will be disappointed to only win the evening session 5-4 given how poorly O'Sullivan played.

Both players need to raise their game heading into the final day.

RE: Snooker World Championships - Doddle - 16-08-2020 07:56

Pleased Kyren silenced the doubters a bit with a recovery. That last frame could be read either way - if he'd won, we'd get "oh he'd like the match to keep going tonight", but as it is, he has to go "well, I won 5 out of 6 frames, but I can't afford to slip up and have frames pinched off me - I'm mad as hell and I won't take any more".

RE: Snooker World Championships - lovebabes56 - 16-08-2020 10:20

I think if Kyren gets a good start today and take maybe the first two or three, he could get into a position to actually push Ronnie all the way and if many of us thought Ronnie could win with a session to spare, might actually be thinking differently. I do think if Kyren does win it will be good for snooker

RE: Snooker World Championships - Snooks - 16-08-2020 13:43

Well Alan 'Mystic' McManus has spoken.

His prediction: Wilson to win 18-17 Wink

RE: Snooker World Championships - lovebabes56 - 16-08-2020 15:14

And if he does win he will join quite a small illustrious club of players who won only one world championship

RE: Snooker World Championships - HannahsPet - 16-08-2020 15:47

Not looking to good for Mystic Mcmanus Tongue Tongue Tongue