The UK Babe Channels Forum
ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: ChatGirl TV Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=175)
+---- Thread: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter (/showthread.php?tid=22856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 13-09-2010 14:40

HI hon you are very naughty in deed but i love your ideas, maybe they will let us lets wait and see, i will wear black leather for you hon and high boots maybe i will even take my whip along, you never know what you are gona see or get with us lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 13-09-2010 14:48

Hya malicious fan, having to reply here hon cos you got your private message disabled and i cannot reply to you, go to your control panel and enable me to message you lol, i am sooo glad you had a good night you made mine cos you always make it fun, naughty but fun xxxxxxxxxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 13-09-2010 18:52

(13-09-2010 14:40 )melissa40 Wrote:  HI hon you are very naughty in deed but i love your ideas, maybe they will let us lets wait and see, i will wear black leather for you hon and high boots maybe i will even take my whip along, you never know what you are gona see or get with us lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo, black leather...yeah baby!!! Thigh high boots will be great, and I would really love to see you taking them off too!!!

If the slave thing works out I am only to willing to offer my services as I dont live too far away at all. Yes I am quite naughty but I expect you are too Mel and I would love to be priviliged enough to worship your feet.

Is this something you would ever offer to people? I would be willing to do this and then star in some of your clips.

Love ya babe!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - ToniLou - 15-09-2010 12:21

Hi hon well if we ever consider it you will be the first to know lol, xxxxxxxxxxxxx Mel and Tonilou

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - jaysouthwales - 15-09-2010 15:09

id love to worship both of your feet,treat me nasty and make sure i clean all of your soles and toes with my mouth! mmmmm!

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 15-09-2010 18:44

Hi Jay honey, or horny lol, thankyou soo much for all yer texts means so much, we r back sat 1pm till 9pm and sun 9am till 3am, hope u can watch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mel and Tonilou

Ps To chat girls where is our pics again, none last week and none this, i have horny e-mails wanting to know where they are.xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - melissa40 - 15-09-2010 18:56

hey s--t hole, nope that ain't mi nick name for u lol but at least i know it's got your attention and message is for u, xx
you still have not done it right!! Can't message u!

And don't worry hon i use text lingo 2 cos i am a lazy sod, glad u sorted it/haven't though have u? and u got my post lol, . hOW R U HON I HAVE HAD A good week sos for caps try typing with false nails bleedin hell lol. I Had a right laugh with u and horny fun 2 was soo blushing when u heard my call, what can a girl do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any ow back home 2 mos ready for the weekend ant even been fishin what with weather, done loads of boring stuff like gardening, but modelling tomos yea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sos for moors code to any one who doesn't understand this xx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - jaysouthwales - 16-09-2010 14:17

sadly i cant watch :-( im still on the european tour with my band,but im sure wil be having some very kinky thoughts of you you when im on my own! mwah! xxxxx

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - Diamondback - 18-09-2010 18:33

(15-09-2010 18:56 )melissa40 Wrote:  hey s--t hole, nope that ain't mi nick name for u lol but at least i know it's got your attention and message is for u, xx
you still have not done it right!! Can't message u!

And don't worry hon i use text lingo 2 cos i am a lazy sod, glad u sorted it/haven't though have u? and u got my post lol, . hOW R U HON I HAVE HAD A good week sos for caps try typing with false nails bleedin hell lol. I Had a right laugh with u and horny fun 2 was soo blushing when u heard my call, what can a girl do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any ow back home 2 mos ready for the weekend ant even been fishin what with weather, done loads of boring stuff like gardening, but modelling tomos yea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sos for moors code to any one who doesn't understand this xx

Mel,

check out this video

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeandMessySophie#p/u/12/QTuBW2A4CXA

Something I would love to see you and Toni do on the show - and this time I will try to watch it! Maybe tomorrow evening?

Cheers.

RE: ToniLou & Mel : Mum and Daughter - Chat Girl TV - The Chat Girls - 19-09-2010 11:34

Okay guys Mel and Toni will be starting alittle earlier then usual today and will be on from 5PM, enjoy!