The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 26-10-2010 19:53

that body omgosh a good show very different from what im used to with sammie or in otha words when she used to be on Elitetv

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - ledders69 - 26-10-2010 20:02

This channel is more homely for Sammie than ever, a really positive step of which she should be very proud of herself for defecting channels. What the producers should maybe attempt her to do is some daytime 2-4-1's as it would be interesting with what sort of work colleague relationship she has with them. Pleased that she is happier, her change has worked in her favour.

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hisir - 26-10-2010 20:54

What a show from Sammie P today
Absolutely StunningHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 26-10-2010 22:13

I missed sammie,s show today and what i can see from the cap the pictures looked so sexy and the show was amazing but then every show sammie does is perfect one stunning girl with a body and looks to die for

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - TheAvenger125 - 26-10-2010 23:06

Sammie is by far the most naturally beautiful girl on all the babe channels. Her caps today look good, however on Sunday she was in a different league and no-one seems to have caught any of the moments she had her nips out!

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - thinwhiteduke - 29-10-2010 10:18

Sammie's only been on a short time but already is putting on a fantastic show.Heart Great outfit and looking so sexy..Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - pewack1976 - 29-10-2010 12:39

sammie babe
it would be awsome if you could lose the minstrel covers coz id love to see em while your wearing that gorgeous little top laugh
tfi friday baby Heart u luck fantastic

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 29-10-2010 14:05

Dragged myself away from Corinne on Babeworld to have another look at Sammie, when I saw her earlier,
thought at first it was Miss Giggles, little white top & tartan mini-skirt reminiscent of one of her outfits, then realised she wasn't wearing those funny pink shoes, so it couldn't be her.
Sammie is continuing to impress me with her shows, not just what she wears but how she wears itHeart
....in this outfit practicing for another night show??? she's not far off the dress code nowBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - WellHeeled - 29-10-2010 14:43

i think this is hands down the sexiest I've ever seen Sammie, she's looking so dirty! Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 29-10-2010 15:54

I love the way she hitches up her skirt to show her bum. Her shows are sooooooooooo horny these days. Cool