The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show (/showthread.php?tid=326)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Deadman 30 - 27-02-2010 13:45

definately Emma Spellar, I know we keep pleading but it has to be said.... Smile

Also Jessica and Hannah Claydon from BS. Big Grin

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Rammyrascal - 27-02-2010 20:19

at the moment hannah claydon (bs), amber (bs), kelly bell (the pad) and clair meek (elite)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - theone1986 - 27-02-2010 20:23

Gemma Hiles Smile, think she would be great on the night shows

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Deadman 30 - 27-02-2010 21:37

(27-02-2010 20:19 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at the moment hannah claydon (bs), amber (bs), kelly bell (the pad) and clair meek (elite)

I'd love to see Kelly aswell but I think there's more chance of Gordon Brown being named US President.... Big Laugh

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - SOCATOA - 17-03-2010 14:48

Now this is what i am talking about!! Danny T a pole, great costume, lots of movement!!! What more can you ask for. Get Danni and the pole on nights pleaseTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

SOC

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - stueyboy - 17-03-2010 15:19

Totally agree Socatoa - I remember when Dani T (now on PartyTalk) used to appear on The Pad and she'd move about quite a lot on their sets, and was extremely sexy doing it. So I can imagine Dani would be absolutely superb doing a bit of pole dancing Blush

I would love to see her on Night Shows please Smile

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 17-03-2010 16:12

I really want to see Fernanda Ferrari and Dannie (960) on the late shows.....Preferably together Wink

....oh and bring back Sophia Lares on nights aswell !!!!

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - scouse1 - 17-03-2010 19:39

Amber and also Vicky T

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Josh187 - 17-03-2010 21:32

Already posted here... but i thought i would mention a few more names in the hope they will do nightshows Wink

I think...

Amber (BS)
Hannah M and C (BS)
Sammie Pennington (Elite)
Holly McGuire (BS)

would make great additions to the nightshows! Tongue

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Deadman 30 - 17-03-2010 21:43

Yeah, I've posted several times in this thread already, but want to re-iterate my choices and throw a few more in - maybe if we ask enough it will come true Big Grin:-

Babestation - Jessica, Jasmine, Leah
Elite - Claire Meek, Vikki Thomas
The Boudoir - Sydney
Tease Me TV - Emma Spellar, Kelly Bell, Kate Darcy
Party Talk - Louise, Bambi
Club Paradiso - Louisa, Laura
The Chat - Layla

Ok probably some of those never gonna happen, but I can dream Big Grin