The UK Babe Channels Forum
Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=65335)

RE: Jessica Kelly - Chat and Discussion - sonofapaddy - 18-04-2018 19:15

Great news! Jennifer is back on the night show this Sunday.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-04-2018 00:04

great news Jennifer/Jessica is back on nights

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-04-2018 11:11

Jennifer/Jessica was back on nights last night & did a very hot & sexy show with her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around in just a black thong.

More soon please

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - thrud - 30-04-2018 03:13

Your wish is granted Rammy. What a stunning woman!

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - Rammyrascal - 30-04-2018 09:50

yep Jennifer was on again last night and did another very good show with plenty of her magnificent big natural assets bouncing around & lovely views of her lovely arse.

hope she carries on doing nights

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - skully - 30-04-2018 09:57

Same here Rammy, I'm watching less and less of the channels, but I'll always have a look when this lovely lady is on Wink

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - xalders - 30-04-2018 16:40

Have to agree, I too am watching less and less of the channels but when Jennifer/ Jessica is on I simply have to watch! Fabulous figure and a totally awesome performer.

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - Mnizam88 - 05-05-2018 07:09

She did a great couple of night shows was great seeing everything move around

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - Loverofslips - 07-05-2018 13:17

NOOOOOOOOOOO. I HAVE MISSED THEM ALL. Cripes! Life sometimes sucks

RE: Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly - Chat and Discussion - xalders - 08-05-2018 13:12

She looks amazing today and is quite simply ‘fit as f#%k’!