The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2021 08:49

I wonder if Superman has had the vaccine? or any of the other Marvel characters?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 29-03-2021 09:53

No because they are fictional characters and therefore cant die of Covid Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 29-03-2021 10:28

We are just a few weeks from Moderna's UK roll out.

The next stage for the under 50s will begin around the same time.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 29-03-2021 15:36

(29-03-2021 08:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I wonder if Superman has had the vaccine? or any of the other Marvel characters?

How about Sooty & Sweep or maybe the Mr Men?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 29-03-2021 18:21

Novavax set to be made entirely in the UK after signing a Fill & Finish deal with Glaxo-SmithKline at Barnard Castle.

The conspiracy loons on Twitter are already claiming that Dominic Cummings went there to arrange the deal laugh

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 30-03-2021 11:08

It looks like there have been more reports of blood clots in Europe of mostly young women.

'Cases identified so far have been primarily in women under the age of 55 years; although cases in men have also been reported and have mostly occurred between 4 and 16 days after receipt of vaccine.” — National Advisory Council of Canada.

Cananda have stopped using the vaccine on the under 55 until Astra Zenica do a more detailed study.

This is the opposite of what some EU country have done previous. They stopped the jab being used for the over 55's.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 31-03-2021 10:59

Lock down for the four million clinically vulnerable people in England and Wales ends tomorrow. They will no longer have to self-isolate from April 1. Scotland and Northern Ireland are not lifting their restrictions just yet.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 31-03-2021 11:53

I wondr how long it will last.....

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 31-03-2021 12:07

(31-03-2021 10:59 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Lock down for the four million clinically vulnerable people in England and Wales ends tomorrow. They will no longer have to self-isolate from April 1. Scotland and Northern Ireland are not lifting their restrictions just yet.

yeah i got a letter a week or so

got a feeling its just a way of them stopping ESA and SSP for those that they say can work now

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 31-03-2021 12:19

(29-03-2021 08:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I wonder if Superman has had the vaccine? or any of the other Marvel characters?

(29-03-2021 09:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  No because they are fictional characters and therefore cant die of Covid Tongue Tongue Tongue

also, how would the get the needle in? unless of course it was made of kryptonite or adamantium. but that might be more dangerous to supeman than covid19.

dilemmas!
Sad