The UK Babe Channels Forum
UFC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: MMA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=299)
+----- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=18541)

RE: UFC - Jack the Nipper - 23-08-2017 12:40

As mentioned by Hannahspet about Jones failing a drugs test & for a second time now Dana White has strongly hinted that Jones' UFC could be over for good.Jones is ranked as one of the best all time UFC fighters but he is tainted goods now,& given how strict the testing is for banned substances how stupid does someone have to be to get caught for a second time, like the old saying goes 'Fool me once shame on me,fool me twice shame on you!'.
The Jones vs Lesnar match looks merely a pipe-dream now unless it is for a different organization like Bellator or perhaps WWE might offer Jones a contract & fight Lesnar at Wrestlemania (like Mayweather's match against Big Show several years ago),stranger things have happened.

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 20-09-2017 03:03

What a way to go out as champion if Bisping was to beat GSP.in Novemberat UFC 217
I think GSP is probably one of UFC's all time greats and if Bisping was to beat him I think Bisping would join that list at pretty much somewhere near the top and by staging it in the Iconic Madison Square Garden venue you couldn't ask for a better venue for UFC's possible 'Fight of the year' in some respects, but I am sure there are many other fights that would be strong contenders for that title!!
I certainly do think this is Michael's toughest fight of his career and what a legacy he would seal if he was to win. not only that the only other fight that probably would interest him probably would be a catch weight bout against McGregor (could McGregor easily make the Middleweight limit?) or a rematch with Rockhold to settle things once and for all.

RE: UFC - HEX!T - 05-11-2017 05:50

3 new champs... cant say im not happy about any of em winning...

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 05-11-2017 06:17

GSP wins Middleweight title after choking out Bisping in 3rd
We will see Bisping in the Octagon again? I would like to think so, but only time will tell. I certainly think Michael has done more for British MMA than most would credit him for, and I think if he does quit, He does have a record to be proud and being rated as one of the most consistent fighters of the UFC. There can't be that many major/headline fights left for him after this loss.

RE: UFC - HEX!T - 05-11-2017 08:11

during the press conference he said he's up for march 3rd in the uk, so i don't think he's done yet...

RE: UFC - HannahsPet - 05-11-2017 09:42

Think London and hopefully going out beating Rockhold once and for all Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 05-11-2017 11:53

I would agree, the fight with Rockhold would be the only fight fans would want to see

RE: UFC - shano123 - 05-11-2017 14:48

Man probably the best ufc show I've seen, every match was stunning. Wow!!

RE: UFC - Jack the Nipper - 05-11-2017 21:53

UFC 217 is one of the reasons why I generally prefer to watch UFC over boxing as in UFC there is nowhere to hide & if you're champ you cannot avoid anyone.Each weight division in boxing has 4 different legitamite belts where one belt holder can avoid the others if he wants unlike UFC.

All 3 belts that were up for grabs & all three holders got beat 2 of them by KO & the other by rear-naked choke.The Rose Namajunas - Joanna Jedrzejczyk fight was a shock ending in the 1st round being Joanna's 7th title defence ended with her getting knocked out in the 1st round.
I was on the edge of my seat for the Cody Garbrandt - T.J Dillashaw fight that had so much bad blood behind it coming from Dillashaw leaving the Team Alpha-Male Training camp that was part run by Uriah Faber that Garbrandt was part of & the anymosity spilled out on Ultimate Fighter.Both fighters were trading bombs with Dillashaw getting badly rocked in the 1st round & to come back & ko Garbrandt in the 2nd.

It looked as if the 4 year hiatus of Georges St-Pierre did him the world of good as he did become a bit stale & lost a bit of desire when he was Welterweight champ.
As tough & durable as Bisping is he's always susceptible with takedowns & thus against wrestlers.Given St-Pierre's bulking up in muscle-mass he was blowing at times in the 2nd & 3rd round but the transitioning of St-Pierre into the rear-naked choke once Bisping was knocked down was 1st class.
I don't think St-Pierre will stay at Middleweight where he knows he would be too small compared to the much bigger men in that division.The big fight for him would be the step-down to the Welterweights & fight champ Tyrone Woodley.
As for Bisping I think the next fight & possibly his swansong fight will be the trilogy fight with Rockhold or former champ Chris Weidman (who have both been trading insults on twitter).

I noticed on the prelims that the Mickey Gall (the guy that choked out CM Punk on his UFC debut) hype-train got halted as he was soundly beaten by Randy Brown.A brilliant nights billing overall.

RE: UFC - shano123 - 19-11-2017 14:24

(05-11-2017 21:53 )Jack the Nipper Wrote:  UFC 217 is one of the reasons why I generally prefer to watch UFC over boxing as in UFC there is nowhere to hide & if you're champ you cannot avoid anyone.Each weight division in boxing has 4 different legitamite belts where one belt holder can avoid the others if he wants unlike UFC.

All 3 belts that were up for grabs & all three holders got beat 2 of them by KO & the other by rear-naked choke.The Rose Namajunas - Joanna Jedrzejczyk fight was a shock ending in the 1st round being Joanna's 7th title defence ended with her getting knocked out in the 1st round.
I was on the edge of my seat for the Cody Garbrandt - T.J Dillashaw fight that had so much bad blood behind it coming from Dillashaw leaving the Team Alpha-Male Training camp that was part run by Uriah Faber that Garbrandt was part of & the anymosity spilled out on Ultimate Fighter.Both fighters were trading bombs with Dillashaw getting badly rocked in the 1st round & to come back & ko Garbrandt in the 2nd.

It looked as if the 4 year hiatus of Georges St-Pierre did him the world of good as he did become a bit stale & lost a bit of desire when he was Welterweight champ.
As tough & durable as Bisping is he's always susceptible with takedowns & thus against wrestlers.Given St-Pierre's bulking up in muscle-mass he was blowing at times in the 2nd & 3rd round but the transitioning of St-Pierre into the rear-naked choke once Bisping was knocked down was 1st class.
I don't think St-Pierre will stay at Middleweight where he knows he would be too small compared to the much bigger men in that division.The big fight for him would be the step-down to the Welterweights & fight champ Tyrone Woodley.
As for Bisping I think the next fight & possibly his swansong fight will be the trilogy fight with Rockhold or former champ Chris Weidman (who have both been trading insults on twitter).

I noticed on the prelims that the Mickey Gall (the guy that choked out CM Punk on his UFC debut) hype-train got halted as he was soundly beaten by Randy Brown.A brilliant nights billing overall.

Yep completely agree with u mate, UFC is better than boxing.

Never quite understood why Cody was so hurt by tj leaving alpha male?? Hope they do battle again though, could see that becoming a trilogy.

In other news, Diaz v woodley rumour for the title at UFC 219