The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 06-04-2021 08:54

What is going to be firm proof you have had the vaccine if you don't have the passport? I still say a surgery stamp in your normal passport should be more than enough evidence to prove you are vaccinated, that's all it has to be. The Government is going down a path that will be bumpy with the passports.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 06-04-2021 13:00

sounds like its going to be digital system apparently tied to NHS system tried that calling NHS test and Trace Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 06-04-2021 13:37

I think they should just tattoo it on your arm below the injection site Cool

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 06-04-2021 20:18

or on your ass

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 06-04-2021 20:38

(06-04-2021 13:37 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I think they should just tattoo it on your arm below the injection site Cool

Alternatively they could simply tattoo the word "CUNT" on the forehead of Anti-Vaxxers, Conspiracy Theorists and anyone who takes a blind bit of notice of the shit being spouted on Twitter.

The rest of us can just carry on getting back to normal.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 07-04-2021 02:25

(06-04-2021 20:18 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  or on your ass

I think that would slow up the admission queues too much Wink

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2021 09:18

Give Radio 5 live's your call a listen guys right now, they talking about vaccines & blood clots and other concerns

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2021 10:08

Quite an interesting call in that was I find it strange that there has been no data released about blood clots and vaccines link if there is any, and I think if that data was available then it would set a lot of people's minds at rest.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 07-04-2021 10:21

Wales is now rolling out the 3rd vaccine Moderina.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-04-2021 10:39

Wales seems to be doing good in the vaccine program think its the best in terms in % of population vaccinated