The UK Babe Channels Forum
OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Who's on the channels tonight? (/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? (/showthread.php?tid=7868)

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Moderation Station - 11-01-2010 22:09

You'll have to wait and see! Wa ha ha ha ha ha

She's a newbie that's mainly been doing modelling, i think she did a stint on TVX a while back...

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Big Boobies - 11-01-2010 22:11

(11-01-2010 22:09 )Moderation Station Wrote:  You'll have to wait and see! Wa ha ha ha ha ha

She's a newbie that's mainly been doing modelling, i think she did a stint on TVX a while back...

Thanks very much;I'll wait and see;I'm sure she'll be worth the wait;all your girls are lovely!

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - PersonaNonGrata - 12-01-2010 08:19

Just thought I'd mention that Stevie put in an appearance last night too - she did a slot on BS1 and ended with a 2 for 1 with another girl (not sure what her name was) - yes she did get nekkid (Stevie that is!)

How did our Stevie get missed off the list? Anyway, I guess this all belongs in the review thread now...

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - vila - 12-01-2010 08:56

(12-01-2010 08:19 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Just thought I'd mention that Stevie put in an appearance last night too - she did a slot on BS1 and ended with a 2 for 1 with another girl (not sure what her name was) - yes she did get nekkid (Stevie that is!)

How did our Stevie get missed off the list? Anyway, I guess this all belongs in the review thread now...

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12851&pid=324592#pid324592

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Big Boobies - 12-01-2010 18:03

Hi there guys! Yes I know I'm early;a rare day off work! Anyway I've been looking at the girls blogs;most of them are hopelessly out of date! But I know that LORI is due in tonight(HOORAY;make the most of her before she goes away!) and Dani is on;that'll please a few people! So please let us know who we can expect on tonight as you find out please! I will be back on here between 9.00 and 10.00ish to see whats happening;thanks everyone(especially our Sky friends).Dont forget girls and set ifo;THANKS AGAIN! Bye for now.See you later.

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Big Boobies - 12-01-2010 18:24

Hello again. I've just looked on the Babestation website.they have a schedule on today for the first time for ages;I dont know how accurate though! They have listed;CLEO,Dani O'Neal(shes definitely on),CAMILLA(could be right;she hasnt been on for about a week!),Reede(could be right;shes often on for two or three days consecutively),and ROSIE LEE (hope so ; I love her;although she has been on a lot recently!) Not complaining though; I cant get enough of BUSTY ROSIE;shes so normal looking but obviously top-heavy! My kind of girl! There is no mention of LORI though ;shes definitely on.So it will be interesting to see if Babestation are right (or even near!). I will probably stick with BS2 anyway but would like to see if the babestation website is accurate or a work of fiction! Please let us know as usual and update us during the evening. Thanks guys;especially our Sky friends! See you later;bye for now.
EDIT:It was a lovely surprise seeing STEVIE on last nights show;does anyone know if she replaced anyone on the list of girls? Just curious!

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - HannahsPet - 12-01-2010 18:42

facebook says "Babe Station Tonight on Babestation you have Dionne, Camilla, Daryl Morgan, New girl Georgie, Stevie, Lori, Kandi and Jada! Is that enough sexy girls for you?"

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - HannahsPet - 12-01-2010 18:42

(12-01-2010 18:24 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hello again. I've just looked on the Babestation website.they have a schedule on today for the first time for ages;I dont know how accurate though! They have listed;CLEO,Dani O'Neal(shes definitely on),CAMILLA(could be right;she hasnt been on for about a week!),Reede(could be right;shes often on for two or three days consecutively),and ROSIE LEE (hope so ; I love her;although she has been on a lot recently!) Not complaining though; I cant get enough of BUSTY ROSIE;shes so normal looking but obviously top-heavy! My kind of girl! There is no mention of LORI though ;shes definitely on.So it will be interesting to see if Babestation are right (or even near!). I will probably stick with BS2 anyway but would like to see if the babestation website is accurate or a work of fiction! Please let us know as usual and update us during the evening. Thanks guys;especially our Sky friends! See you later;bye for now.
EDIT:It was a lovely surprise seeing STEVIE on last nights show;does anyone know if she replaced anyone on the list of girls? Just curious!

Looks wrong as usual

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Big Boobies - 12-01-2010 18:53

(12-01-2010 18:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  facebook says "Babe Station Tonight on Babestation you have Dionne, Camilla, Daryl Morgan, New girl Georgie, Stevie, Lori, Kandi and Jada! Is that enough sexy girls for you?"

That;ll do nicely;BS2 tonight! Thanks a lot! Hopefully I'll see (and record!) GEORGIE at last! Mind you theres also DARYL MORGAN,STEVIE,LORI and KANDI;all favourites of mine! On BS2 PLEASE GIRLS! I just hope LORI doesnt join CAMILLA on BS1 all the time!

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight? - Rammyrascal - 12-01-2010 19:40

blimey im going to have a sprained wrist with 6 of my fav babes on tonight. camilla, lori, georgie, stevie, kandi and daryl