The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2021 10:41

I would think it is possible my 2nd jab may be delayed by the drop in supply of the AZ one have to wait and see

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 07-04-2021 11:43

(07-04-2021 10:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I would think it is possible my 2nd jab may be delayed by the drop in supply of the AZ one have to wait and see

No mate , they got enough to make sure everyone gets there 2nd dose on time, people will be waiting longer for there 1st shot so people like u get what you have to on time,

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 07-04-2021 11:46

(07-04-2021 10:21 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Wales is now rolling out the 3rd vaccine Moderina.

I guess as we are only getting small amount of this one it makes sense to send it to one of the smaller country and not spread it thin around the 4 at least until we have more of it

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2021 12:04

If they were to bring in in a booster jab in Autumn as they have suggested in the past, what would be likely the most timescale of that beginning and finishing? and would theyv follow the same age pattern & groups?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-04-2021 14:06

prob be like the flu jab so late october and prob for the most at risk groups

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 07-04-2021 15:58

[Image: jab-1.jpg]

[Image: jab-2.jpg]

[Image: jab-3.jpg]

[Image: jab-4.jpg]

they are saying now that the data shows its only worth giving the jab to the under 30's if they are really likely to die from covid, it also proves that for every other group the jab is far and away more benefit than risk

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 07-04-2021 16:05

were 79 cases in 20 million doses 19 resulted in death

they are just being cautious which i welcome but no doubt the media will blow it up saying deadly vaccine

With Pfizer and Moderna and other jabs coming online whats the point of taking risks with younger populations lives

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 07-04-2021 16:40

^ There's probably more chance of being killed having a road accident whilst going for the jab than being killed by a blood clot with the jab.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 07-04-2021 16:54

The risk of blood clots with the contraceptive pill is around 1 in 1000.

I don't hear any outcry over that.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 07-04-2021 18:47

I would with any drugs/vaccines there is always an element of risk..