The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show (/showthread.php?tid=326)

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - stilettos - 18-03-2010 00:51

Yeah, ive probably said this before too, but i agree, Emma spellar,the return of victoria to BB, Georgie,(live 960) and if Vikki Thomas did it,even one night just to bow out, the forum would come to a standstill with posts! Its one of those unanswered mysteries. Lynsey Atkinson has taken a long time to change to nights,yet now seems comfortable doing what seemed inevitable,(unlike adelle,who saw that comming?!) so you never know. Similarly Paige and lori,took ages to eventually switch to nights, and even Holly James has thankfully returned,along with Michelle thorne doing a regular spot on Elite, so, be patient,and our dreams may come true!

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Rise - 18-03-2010 05:00

Lucy-Anne from The Pad... though at a rough estimate there's 0% chance of that happening

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Rammyrascal - 18-03-2010 10:21

this is my list for the main 3 channels

Babestation: hannah Mac, hannah claydon, anastasia, Amber
Bangbabes: Kelly Bell, Emma Spellar, Lady V
Elite: Clair Meek, Vikki Thomas, Summer

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - lobig - 18-03-2010 11:13

Would have to say Clair Meek, Clair Meek, Clair Meek and um.. Clair Meek,or did I mention her already.

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - dbfernandafan - 18-03-2010 11:22

(18-03-2010 11:13 )lobig Wrote:  Would have to say Clair Meek, Clair Meek, Clair Meek and um.. Clair Meek,or did I mention her already.

you forgot clair meek Tonguelaugh

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - pipolo - 18-03-2010 16:12

Kelly Bell

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Deadman 30 - 19-03-2010 21:10

(18-03-2010 00:51 )stilettos Wrote:  Yeah, ive probably said this before too, but i agree, Emma spellar,the return of victoria to BB, Georgie,(live 960) and if Vikki Thomas did it,even one night just to bow out, the forum would come to a standstill with posts! Its one of those unanswered mysteries. Lynsey Atkinson has taken a long time to change to nights,yet now seems comfortable doing what seemed inevitable,(unlike adelle,who saw that comming?!) so you never know. Similarly Paige and lori,took ages to eventually switch to nights, and even Holly James has thankfully returned,along with Michelle thorne doing a regular spot on Elite, so, be patient,and our dreams may come true!

I think if Kelly Bell or Vikki Thomas ever did a night show, the entire internet would crash, never mind the forum! Big Grin

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - lion - 12-04-2010 12:33

AMBER, AMBER, AMBER, AMBER

GOD PLEASE AMBER!!!!

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - Ally4Paige - 12-04-2010 13:02

Gracie from Babestation!!

RE: Daytime girl you'd like to see on a late show - randybuble - 12-04-2010 18:51

sydney james from the boudoir. great rack, great face. stephanie mehmet from early bird. pretty but slutty face and great curves.