The UK Babe Channels Forum
Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=9072)

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - GillyboyTwo - 16-07-2010 22:16

(15-07-2010 22:38 )stilettos Wrote:  
(15-07-2010 22:09 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  Hi "stilettos" !, I must confess that Nikki is looking "HOT" :
I'm sure there would be plenty of us who would love to see the new ,sexy hot Nikki !.

I know nothing of any 'Nikki' this is a thread about Vikki thomas,RolleyesHuh

Thanks "stilettos" for correcting me for addressing Vikki as Nikki,eek a genuine error on my part.Big Grin My apologies to your goodself and to our gorgeous Vikki !.BlushBlushBlush.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Shalashaska - 20-07-2010 21:02

What a great day for vikki she was really hot today, wish all this crap about caps and vids didn't happen. Cause today was a great show.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - GillyboyTwo - 21-07-2010 02:19

(20-07-2010 21:02 )Shalashaska Wrote:  What a great day for vikki she was really hot today, wish all this crap about caps and vids didn't happen. Cause today was a great show.

Hi 'Shalashaska' !, re your wish about caps and vids I asked Vikki today (Tuesday) if she would reconsider her position on this but all all I got was a blank stare. But you never know. One keeps on hoping. Cheers.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - stilettos - 21-07-2010 02:24

(21-07-2010 02:19 )gillyboy2 Wrote:  
(20-07-2010 21:02 )Shalashaska Wrote:  What a great day for vikki she was really hot today, wish all this crap about caps and vids didn't happen. Cause today was a great show.

Hi 'Shalashaska' !, re your wish about caps and vids I asked Vikki today (Tuesday) if she would reconsider her position on this but all all I got was a blank stare. But you never know. One keeps on hoping. Cheers.
WTF?! this is gonna run and run! Huhannoyed

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 24-07-2010 22:13

Vikki has just appeared on John Bishops Britain talking about Stag do's...She was only on for a minute but thought her fans might be interested Big Grin

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 24-07-2010 22:20

Its a shame that she doesn't allow caps and videos and pics of her to be posted. I understand about privacy but it may actually help her career if she allowed it. Little bit conceited in my view.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 25-07-2010 13:09

(24-07-2010 22:13 )astonv1 Wrote:  Vikki has just appeared on John Bishops Britain talking about Stag do's...She was only on for a minute but thought her fans might be interested Big Grin

Yes, I saw that as well, she looked gorgeous on it too!! She is a vision in pink at the moment on the day show. Still my favourite daytime babe.

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - pewack1976 - 27-07-2010 18:12

ah well
when i saw vicki at 6 she looked really sexy
but before i`d finished writing it she`d gone on her break
and now she`s come back wearing the infamous tape
wheres the fun in that ?

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - pewack1976 - 30-07-2010 15:59

as we all know,vikki has worked on the hows for a while now so i`d just like to show my apreciation to her dedication for all her fans Wink
i

RE: Vikki Thomas - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 31-07-2010 19:12

Phwoarr Vikki is looking ravishing in a red and black number this evening Heart