The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 24-04-2021 20:45

Another march of morons in London today.

There's more than a little irony in thousands of idiots claiming that their freedom is being restricted whilst marching through the middle of a Capital City.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 24-04-2021 20:51

^ Unusual to get so many Darwin Awards candidates in the same place at the same time but it makes it easier for the judges.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - terence - 24-04-2021 21:16

(24-04-2021 20:45 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Another march of morons in London today.

There's more than a little irony in thousands of idiots claiming that their freedom is being restricted whilst marching through the middle of a Capital City.

yeah, they're faf! (free as fuck). Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 24-04-2021 22:40

if only we could vaccinate against cunts Tongue Tongue Tongue

they are reason i will carry on wearing a mask way after the pandemic Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 26-04-2021 10:31

Wow if Boris has actually said would rather have bodys everywhere than a 3rd lockdown he is an even bigger cunt that i thought he was Tongue Tongue and that was some size cunt before

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 26-04-2021 12:45

Knowing those fuckers, he's probably done or said something much worse and this is a distraction tactic.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-04-2021 13:06

All set to retain his Cunt of the Year title then Tongue

deffo s distraction tactic from people banging on about the flat. I bet there were plans to have a mass grave somewhere if things were really shit however 55 cases of the Indian variant have been reportedly found in UK.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 26-04-2021 13:24

(26-04-2021 13:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  deffo s distraction tactic from people banging on about the flat. I bet there were plans to have a mass grave somewhere if things were really shit however 55 cases of the Indian variant have been reportedly found in UK.

mainly because until a few days ago you could still fly from India here

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 26-04-2021 13:31

if its the daily heil then its prob come from Michael gove and that dreadful wife of his

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - winsaw - 26-04-2021 13:40

looking at the story it say its from an unnamed source talking about an unnamed meeting that happened last october sounds very much to me like a load of shit being spread by the tory themselves poetically as its in the main tory paper to distract from the read issue of his flat, sadly most people are falling for it the flat is forgotten and this story will be dead in 48 hours