The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 12-05-2021 11:45

It's planned that Spain could alter it's travel restrictions after May 20th.

And it's possible the you won't need a test to go there because of the low rates of infection and vaccination rate in the UK.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 12-05-2021 13:02

(12-05-2021 11:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's planned that Spain could alter it's travel restrictions after May 20th.

And it's possible the you won't need a test to go there because of the low rates of infection and vaccination rate in the UK.

but will have to coming back and quarantine as its not on the green zone countrys

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - stowman - 12-05-2021 14:09

The Government have announced that the public enquiry into the handling of the COVID crisis is to begin in the spring of next year. Let’s hope it doesn’t take as long to reach conclusions as some of the more recent enquiries have/are taking.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 12-05-2021 23:42

I think it is important the families get the answers they deserve..if they pussyfoot around with this there will be trouble.
I think it is important the families get the answers they deserve..and given thr right amount of respect. if they pussyfoot around with this there will be trouble.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-05-2021 05:20

Whats the betting Boris will get to set the scope of the Enquiry and it will be mostly about how the NHS Screwed things up and not Boris and Co will be nothing about these dodgy deals for PPE and other stuff

Be like another Grenfell Enquiry spent more time going after the London Fire Brigade than the actual cunts that put Flammable Cladding on the outside of a building and the building regs that were not followed or changed

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-05-2021 07:00

I think many might see it as opportunity for Boris to make scapegoats of certain people within the NHS and I agree the Inquiry will not put the limelight on what happened behind the scenes in the cabinet. I think if the Inquiry is to work then I'm damn sure hope & pray that they force the Government to hand over every single piece of official government & make it all come out in the open - unless the No.10 shredders are busy.

I fear very little will focus on the actual victims and what really happened and very little truth will come out of it to satisfy the famllies.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-05-2021 10:30

This bolton situation got me a little worried just hope the Vaccine will still be effective mind you feel a lot safer now i have both shots

have to say mild Side effects again from the 2nd jab yesterday

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 13-05-2021 11:39

keep us informed mate getting second shot 5th June

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-05-2021 11:57

British Airways are trialling a product that can get test results back in 25 secs.
Apparently it's a pilot scheme Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-05-2021 12:00

(13-05-2021 10:30 )HannahsPet Wrote:  This bolton situation got me a little worried just hope the Vaccine will still be effective mind you feel a lot safer now i have both shots

It was good to see the authorities hitting the town hard, with testing and vaccinations.

Added to the existing places there was a bus which was travelling around and offering vaccinations, no appointment needed.