The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-05-2021 16:26

Vaccinations are being offered to all over 18 year olds in Blackburn next week after a rise in cases

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-05-2021 17:14

(13-05-2021 16:26 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Vaccinations are being offered to all over 18 year olds in Blackburn next week after a rise in cases

hmmm must be very worried about this variant

mind you even if they vaccinate will take 4 weeks to go thru but its all welcome

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-05-2021 18:43

^ They have gone back on this announcement. It looks like they haven't got enough vaccine.
They have now changed the statement to say that it's all over 38 year olds and over 18 years with an underlining condition.
SAGE are looking at options. One of which is a local lockdown.

The government have been approached to give the vaccine to over 16 years old in Blackburn and Bolton.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 13-05-2021 19:08

(13-05-2021 18:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ^ They have gone back on this announcement. It looks like they haven't got enough vaccine.
They have now changed the statement to say that it's all over 38 year olds and over 18 years with an underlining condition.
SAGE are looking at options. One of which is a local lockdown.

The government have been approached to give the vaccine to over 16 years old in Blackburn and Bolton.

thought that would be the reason

King of the North was Asking for all over 18s in Bolton to be Vaccinated as well

wonder what the rates are in Wigan and Preston if they are rising bascially surrounded again

Hope there isnt another lockdown we have been in Lockdown since August it will fucking kick off here

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 13-05-2021 19:27

^Preston still going down at 32 cases per 100,000
Wigan up a bit at 30 cases per 100,000.

Where as Blackburn had 80 new case which is 108 cases per 100,000
Bolton had 309 new cases which is 192 cases per 100,000

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-05-2021 02:15

Just hope a certain teams fans have not made it worse by the idiotic scenes for 2 weeks in a row when they got promotion

Also news that CDC is saying no need for the vaccinated to wear masks from now on

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-05-2021 06:07

Hmm slightly worried me.

I have still not had a call from my surgery with time slot for 5th June swhich is just over two weeks tomorrow and wonder if there has been a knock on on effect of the shortage of supply of AZ vaccine that happened in April. My younger brother has alresdy has had his (probavbly due to his arthtritis condition) and both parents have been vaccinated, but still swaiting I now have the feeling that if if I'm not called bey the end of next week, I will seriously think they will likely swiil push my vaccine date back further still and if that happens I will un - book the week after 5th June & will tell them to forget it as I have waited too long for it and will have no further interest in it. how much longer would first vaccine dose be in my system for before losing effectiveness?

I did think cases had slightly risen and having heard there were several cases of the Indian variant here, I think if that variant makes cases rise faster here then we are in trouble as I then think this variant could be THE real big killer and probably will run rampant for longer than in India and will put a complete halt to everything on the roadmap for a long time.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 14-05-2021 06:45

(14-05-2021 06:07 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I have still not had a call from my surgery with time slot for 5th June swhich is just over two weeks tomorrow

5th of June is three weeks tomorrow.

Get a grip. We only get a couple of days notice up here Rolleyes

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 14-05-2021 07:02

Hmm cases rising in Portugal? Portugal going into lockdown? Now that leaves UEFA with a bit of egg on their faces now over CL Final. Only one way to play it out now - and that is on FIFA 21!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 14-05-2021 07:32

They are planning club official trips but as usual everyone jumps the fucking gun and then complain about it

the plan is to have them tested before they leave and then get bused from airport to stadium and then bussed back to the airport and home all within 24 hours