The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ani James - Babeworld - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Babeworld (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Ani James - Babeworld (/showthread.php?tid=3756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Ani - SOCATOA - 08-07-2010 11:49

Starting to get Noannibum withdrawal symptoms SadSadSadSad There is only one cure!!! Hurry back Anni TongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Ani - richp2k - 08-07-2010 15:44

Nooooooooooooo!!!! Surprised

don't go Ani. it's yourself, TJ and SJ who make the nights go so well. it'll be a travesty not seeing you on screen!! Sad

RE: Ani - Ani James - 10-07-2010 01:02

(08-07-2010 15:44 )richp2k Wrote:  Nooooooooooooo!!!! Surprised

don't go Ani. it's yourself, TJ and SJ who make the nights go so well. it'll be a travesty not seeing you on screen!! Sad

Babeworld isn't around for me to stay hon.. I considered Babeworld my home and was very proud to be a Babeworld Babe, hence my loyalty.
The shows are made for the fans so i'm sure wonderful new exciting productions are heading to your screens!

I'm off to Dubai for a wee break and to see some daylight laugh and then home to Yorkshire to see my wonderful Mum..Heart
I hope it certainly wont be the last you see of me (you never know I may meet a handsome prince on my travels Wink) but i'm considering right now whats best for myself and my wonderful fanbase that i've built up over 5years.. After all I need my fans to follow and support me with my decisions and enjoy the way I perform.. Basically, if you dont call me I dont have a job, so YOU do matter to me!!
It was indeed a difficult transition from a mainstream actress to a presenter in the 'Housebabe Live' days (who remembers that?!!) then to the 'Babestar' bed and onward to 'Babeworld'.. In fact, I actually feel i've grown up on the Channels, from the innocent curly blonde mop top day babe into what I am today... So how do I grow from here?... hmmmm.. all I can say is keep flicking through the channels boys, I still feel theres more to come... In fact those of you who know me know I mean it if I say the 'Best' is to come!.. Be patient and i'll deliver Wink

Hope you enjoy the pic... hehe.. an old Housebabe live pic I found seen as nobody has any old recordings.. Not very flattering i'll say... eeeeee.. Have a good giggle on my behalf!
[attachment=14760]

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x and one more x

RE: Ani - loulo12 - 10-07-2010 02:06

I remember watching you on Sunday afternoons. You use to talk in a really girlie voice. Remember me eyes popping when I saw you on night.

RE: Ani - Rammyrascal - 10-07-2010 09:39

nice to hear from you ani have a good break, youve definately earnt it. cant wait to see you back on the babeshows and ill support you with what you decide to do

RE: Ani - DOBSTER - 10-07-2010 11:45

Good luck Ani and hopefully we will see you back on our screens soon, fingers crossed Smile

RE: Ani - SOCATOA - 10-07-2010 11:53

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM- Just thinking of that gorgeous Anibum getting all that Dubai sunshineTongue If you ever need anyone to help with the sun cream AniTongueTongueTongue

RE: Ani - Rammyrascal - 10-07-2010 11:58

same her let me know ani if you need help and ill be there pronto lol

RE: Ani - SOCATOA - 10-07-2010 12:04

[quote='Rammyrascal' pid='566722' dateline='1278759506']
same her let me know ani if you need help and ill be there pronto lol
Get to the back of the Q RammyTongueTongueTongue

RE: Ani - Carl13 - 11-07-2010 11:39

Have a good break in Dubai Ani (Don't do anything on the beach that will get you arrested!! Wink )

All the best for the future.