The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - O Danny Boy - 09-07-2012 10:42

(09-07-2012 10:12 )ARSHEBANG Wrote:  listen guys theres a reason why i stopped coming on here but u need to chill the fuck out............ your complaining when im on screen then complaining when im not!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot and will not force some1 to do do something they are uncomfortable with!!! we try our best to give you all good shows and what yous want, you had Dionne on screen last night and your complaining because i left her to it in the end!!!! she is a big woman and can make decisions for herself
Quote:she doesnt need me to be on the bed
forcing her to do more i would NEVER do that to anyone!!! so why dont you just be happy that you got to see one of your favorite babes in a way youve never seen before!!

theres just no pleasing some people...........

anyway to the rest of you who enjoyed seeing Dionne on Shebang maybe a bit of appreciating for her amazing show would be nice!!

much love Amanda xxx

"she doesnt need me to be on the bed" Umm not from where we were watching, it was quite clear to see Dionne calling you back.

I can see you also left out the show finishing at 1:30 rather than 2:30.

Personally I enjoyed the show, however little hardcore time Dionne may have had it was worth the £5 compare to the bull crap BSX does but I think you are having a rush of blood and missing the point to some of these comments.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - SOCATOA - 09-07-2012 11:02

Working last night and thought bugger, missing a crackerSad How wrong! What a disaster! Sorry Shebang but after all the hype, what a let downSad 99% of your viewers expected to have Dionne go all the way. Clearly Dionne wasnt happy with what was being asked of her, which begs the question, what is she doing on a no holds barred show when clearly this wasnt what was on offer? And Amanda, sure Dionne is a big girl, and most of us are big boys who know when someone is taking the pissannoyedannoyedannoyed Maybee its time the forum regulated Shebangs adverts and make sure Shebang live up to their promises. Poor stuff ShebangSadSadSadSad

SOC.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - boozerboozer12345 - 09-07-2012 11:19

When is it goin live on the site. Paid last night for 24 hours and would like to watch as I couldn't get in last night

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - 4evadionne - 09-07-2012 11:22

gave up last night due to all the site problems, i was guttedSad. but seeing the images on site today of dionne doing hardcore is what ive dreamt about for ages[albeit she does look nervous in some of the shots].full credit to dionne for going as far as she did and i hope whatever happened at the end doesnt put her off doing more h/c stuff in the future, lets hope shes got a taste for it now, pardon the pun.Big Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Midlifecrisis - 09-07-2012 11:22

Surely most were happy to see Dionne naked or giving a blowjob, i would hardly call it a ripoff.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 09-07-2012 11:30

at least we all got to see dionne give a blowjob, amanda will u be doing another show with dionne perhaps a g/g?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - davos11 - 09-07-2012 11:43

I spent 90% of the show either unable to log in or unable to load the video...gutted ,

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - arthurdaley - 09-07-2012 12:09

i think we got to see more than what we expected, just a shame myself and a lot of people had trouble logging in. never really got signed in until midnight.

not gonna complain it was only a fiver.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 09-07-2012 12:51

overall on reflection it was a good show as we got to see dionne do more than we ever thought, hopefully she will do other shows

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - diggertroc - 09-07-2012 13:39

THIS IS WHAT WE DIDN'T SEE (A BIG COCK SPUNKING OVER DIONNE)