The UK Babe Channels Forum
Studio 66 Cams general chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Studio 66 Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=421)
+---- Forum: SCHEDULES (/forumdisplay.php?fid=273)
+---- Thread: Studio 66 Cams general chat (/showthread.php?tid=48452)

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - Robot Devil - 24-10-2013 22:58

Things look back to normal with STD66 tonight: this time Hannah P yet to appear (as scheduled).

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - sterling - 25-10-2013 15:46

A recent tip request in private chat from a girl on Studio 66 webcam left me speechless. Simply I thought it "greedy" bladewave
I definitely won't be using this site ever again,,,,, well unless Evelyn or Cara Steel appear eek Wink

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 25-10-2013 17:30

(24-10-2013 22:58 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Things look back to normal with STD66 tonight: this time Hannah P yet to appear (as scheduled).
I think why Hannah P was a no show was she had a tattoo removed the day before well at least tonight its abbey b on so should be a good show

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 26-10-2013 20:49

Well it's Saturday night at 20.48 and there is no one on Studio 66 web cam even better there is no one scheduled for later what the hell are they doing surely they could fine at least one babe to do web cam tonight

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - Robot Devil - 27-10-2013 11:33

Gemma on tonight eh ? Meh. Not a fan, personally. Not to optimistic about tomorrow either: when was the last time 'Goddess' actually did a show ? Haven't seen her on in weeks.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 27-10-2013 11:38

Gemma hiles was on last night no one is scheduled for tonight yet really poor show across studio 66 last night had to tweet jammie twice just to get an answer to who was on web cam when i knew it was gemma hiles that was me for the night she is crap on web cam and last night she had no sound they should of left her on the main show and had no web cam would of been better

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - Robot Devil - 27-10-2013 11:43

Ahhh, my bad. It really is such a badly run operation, isn't it ? The funny thing is they have so many girls- both night and day girls, that do plenty of independent webcam shows (on other sites- AW and MFC, for example) that would probably be willing to do a show now and again. IF they were actually asked. Fast losing interest in this crap.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 27-10-2013 11:49

i agree most of the babes do web cam away from studio 66 i think what the problem is the web cam provider studio 66 use takes about 60% of the money so it's not worth some of the girls doing it not seen the likes of clare sophia lares or sammi tye on there for a while they are better doing a few show's a week so they don't get the same babes doing it all the time now Gemma jane is going that's one more babe not doing web cam

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - Robot Devil - 27-10-2013 12:02

In fairness though, Gemma Jane's shows were consistantly dire. Danielle, Hannah, & Anastasia are the best performers, that I've seen, anyway. Would've liked to have seen Abbey's show on Friday but was out. Wonder if Melissa D. will do a show now that she's back on STD66.

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat - darren73 - 27-10-2013 12:27

i hope some of the new girls will do some show's seen sarah's shpow the other night you may as well watch her in the day nothing different would like to see tammy taylor do a show even just once a month