The UK Babe Channels Forum
Suzii - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Boudoir (/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Suzii - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=6146)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - suzii - 05-12-2009 13:52

hey there.
No I dont have my own website hun. Even know im a model on the show im not trying to be a published or well known model if you know what I mean? I have done quite abit of modelling in the past but I have chosen not to continue as in about a year or so I wont be in the industry at all anymore as ill have my degree and hopefully a safe job lol

p.s - my last name - If I told you that I would have to kill you

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - dannyhealeytig - 05-12-2009 14:30

can u tell me were to find ur topless pics bbe cauz ur my favourite girl i love ur boobs and your feet cauz i cant seem to find any bbe av u got pics wearing stilettos bbe i want pics of ur boobs cauz their beautiful like r u single do u av facebook or myspace if u do could u tell me ur full name to find u thanx hun xxxxx

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - ALI 35 - 05-12-2009 14:54

(05-12-2009 13:52 )suzii Wrote:  hey there.
No I dont have my own website hun. Even know im a model on the show im not trying to be a published or well known model if you know what I mean? I have done quite abit of modelling in the past but I have chosen not to continue as in about a year or so I wont be in the industry at all anymore as ill have my degree and hopefully a safe job lol

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking
Suzzi ur more than a model ! ur the queen of the bourdoir Smile Heart Heart Heart

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - fendercat - 06-12-2009 04:01

what you studying suzi?

will miss you when you leave Sad

already missing you over christmas when you'll be throwing shrimps on the barbie and basking in sunshine in a skimpy bikini (ok I threw that bit in just to tease all the davids hehehe)

remember last year, suzy the elf, santa suzy, you were great!

wuv u wots and wots the cutest girl in australia TongueHeart

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - suzii - 06-12-2009 18:41

(05-12-2009 14:30 )dannyhealeytig Wrote:  can u tell me were to find ur topless pics bbe cauz ur my favourite girl i love ur boobs and your feet cauz i cant seem to find any bbe av u got pics wearing stilettos bbe i want pics of ur boobs cauz their beautiful like r u single do u av facebook or myspace if u do could u tell me ur full name to find u thanx hun xxxxx

aaaaarrrrrr look at you saying im your fav. You must know I love compliments
I have taken myself of all the sites etc no so you proberly wont find any topless or even modelling pics/videos.
If you want to join my facebook its http://www.facebook.com/people/Suzanna-Boudoir-Sport/1609754187

xxxxxx

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - suzii - 06-12-2009 18:42

(05-12-2009 14:54 )ALI 35 Wrote:  

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking
Suzzi ur more than a model ! ur the queen of the bourdoir Smile Heart Heart Heart

oooohhhhh ALI35 your lovely ent ya? xxxx

p.s two queens on the boudoir me and Syd :o)

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - suzii - 06-12-2009 18:47

(06-12-2009 04:01 )fendercat Wrote:  what you studying suzi?

will miss you when you leave Sad

already missing you over christmas when you'll be throwing shrimps on the barbie and basking in sunshine in a skimpy bikini (ok I threw that bit in just to tease all the davids hehehe)

remember last year, suzy the elf, santa suzy, you were great!

wuv u wots and wots the cutest girl in australia TongueHeart

yyyyeeeaaa Fendercat. How r ya?
Ive just changed from Osteopathy to Life Science. Yes im a geek lol.
oohh there guna be many shrimps on the barbies lol.
God I cant believe you remember my two outfits from last year.Im very very impressed.
God yes those blinking Davids lol xxxx

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - ALI 35 - 06-12-2009 20:28

(06-12-2009 18:42 )suzii Wrote:  
(05-12-2009 14:54 )ALI 35 Wrote:  

xxxxx

pps thanx for asking

oooohhhhh ALI35 your lovely ent ya? xxxx

p.s two queens on the boudoir me and Syd :o)
Hi suzii will Her majesty sydney taken over ur throne when ur holiday ! p.s. hope u have a great time. Smile Heart Heart Heart

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - Rally Mark - 07-12-2009 12:03

Hey gorgeous suzii loving the dress you've got on today can't believe its one more day and then you are gone for a few weeks, don't know what i'll do with out catching a glimpse of you laying out on the bed but at least the thought of you in a skimpy bikini will keep me warm Big Grin |You'll have to take some pics and send them to me please....

RE: Suzii - Discussion & Chat - dannyhealeytig - 07-12-2009 12:09

thanx hun yea ur my fav ok no worries thank u bbexxxxxx do u knw were i can find pics of sydney aswell thanx darling xxxx