The UK Babe Channels Forum
UFC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: MMA (/forumdisplay.php?fid=299)
+----- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=18541)

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 25-10-2020 06:45

Khabib announces his retirement from the octagon after his win at UFC 254 and having lost his father in May.

He will retire unbeaten snd desrvedly has to be considered the Octagon's GOAT, I think many of us wished that he had his last fight in either a rematch against McGregor or in a defene against Ferguson, as I think that either would have been a great way for Khabib to retire.

Respect given to a true champion.

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 21-01-2021 17:39

conot McGregor say he is "Confident" he can knock out Dustin Poirier within 60 seconds in their clash on fight island in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Thoughts guys.

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 23-01-2021 11:29

Iwould sday if McGregor doesn't knock out Poirier within three rounds I reckon Poirier vwill have the edge to take Mcgregor to point decision i do hope McGregor is noty too ring rusty do think Poirier is a different beast than the one McGregor beat first time.

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 21-08-2022 08:42

Leon "Rocky" Edwards becomes only the second UK fighter to win a UFC title after knocking out Usman to lifr the UFC welterweight title at UFC 278.

RE: UFC - ManuelM - 13-01-2023 23:13

Dana White and his wife slapping each other in public, made quite big waves in the press.

RE: UFC - lovebabes56 - 12-11-2023 10:11

Massive congratulationsc to new Interim HW Champion Tom Aspinall a great boost for British fighters in the UFC at UFC 295 Aspinall V Jones will be massive pay day