The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-05-2021 06:53

What are the odds of me testing positive given I've worked through the last couple of lockdowns and working retail but have had customer contact more than my colleagues do? Given my age (58) i am not surrpised the oothers haven't shown as much concern over me testing positive than my other two colleagues and ofdten i have little to no real phyisical contact with my colleagues.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 19-05-2021 07:30

Maybe they think you're relatively safe because you've been vaccinated.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-05-2021 08:50

(19-05-2021 07:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Maybe they think you're relatively safe because you've been vaccinated.

I'm not fully vaccinated until i get second dose on 5th June One of my colleagues has to do a test today and she's the one in charge.

The last thing i want to happen is to isolate before getting second dose because then I am pretty sure that I would have to test negative before getting second dose would that be the right way to think?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - SecretAgent - 19-05-2021 09:00

If you knowingly go for your second vaccination when you may have Covid you are a dangerous fool who would be putting other people at risk. Take a test - it’s the only way you will know for sure.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 19-05-2021 14:04

Update third positive case at work

2nd Update 1st test done and tested negative all hingews what happens with workplace

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 19-05-2021 17:01

Early indications on the data is that the Indian variant is not as transmissable as 1st thought. And the vaccines are proving sucessful against it.

However there are now nearly 3,000 cases of the variant in the UK.

Total cases have risen slightly but the daily deaths figures is down at 3. More people probably died of flu yesterday.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-05-2021 05:59

Tested negative but due in at 9am this morning unless call says otherwise.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 20-05-2021 06:06

(19-05-2021 17:01 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Early indications on the data is that the Indian variant is not as transmissable as 1st thought. And the vaccines are proving sucessful against it.

However there are now nearly 3,000 cases of the variant in the UK.

Total cases have risen slightly but the daily deaths figures is down at 3. More people probably died of flu yesterday.

That is a rapid rise in cases here and if vaccines are proving to be successful against it that's good news but at the same time we still need to be cautious and maybe it does show just how the Indian government is rolling outb their vaccination programme Are cases & deaths still rising there?. Were we too slow in stiopping flights from India once situation arose? And has the Indian variant hit Pakistan or Sri Lanka?Have not seen much info about cases in those countries.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 20-05-2021 14:11

https://twitter.com/BBCNWT/status/1395335364903153665

so basically a fuck up in the test and trace system prob has led to outbreak of Indian variant in Blackburn

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 21-05-2021 13:01

Had my second AZ jab this morning, hopefully finally on the home stretch to normality.