The UK Babe Channels Forum
Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Alice Goodwin (/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Thread: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61063)

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - TheProf - 13-12-2019 12:46

Alice/ Mr P. double act moved up a notch last night. Pity that so much time was lost (and presumably cash to BS!) due to the inadequate web connection.

However it was noticeable that Sophie got a better "performance" from Mr. P - which I have attributed to her being more fun and less controlling than Alice?

By the way - all you regular snipers on this thread - please feel free to watch other girls if you dislike the Mr. P shows so much! A lot is clearly simulated - but an increasing amount is definitely not.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - The Silent Majority - 13-12-2019 15:02

(07-12-2019 00:26 )goatman222 Wrote:  Looks about 140cm tall by 120cm wide, i need to know how big each square is... got to be big enough for my lionel richie Lp's

Different camera angle last night. It's bigger than I thought it was.
Might be too big for my living room.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - GMach1 - 13-12-2019 19:10

Yes he turned the camera on himself and went, as the yellow flashing warning said SOLO! WHY? does anyone actually want to see this man getting himself off-surely the whole point of these things is it is about the girl. I would agree that Sophie injects a bit more fun but to be honest the whole idea is pointless-feel free to disagree with me, because when I last looked we lived in a democracy.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - shankey! - 16-12-2019 23:29

if your wondering where alice is tonight, where do i join the que ? good old b/s promises and lies...

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Kevin555 - 17-12-2019 22:15

Hi

Your not joking, they could at least have the fore site to keep the list up to date

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - TheProf - 19-12-2019 01:39

There are blokes chucking cash(credits) at Alice's Vibratoy tonight when it couldn't be much clearer that she isn't using one...DOH!

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Tumble_Drier - 19-12-2019 01:54

She's such a convincing performer. Worthy of an Oscar IMHO.

Or something. Rolleyes

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - mrsimsuk - 19-12-2019 02:26

all I can say about Alice she looks fit fully naked

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - marlowe - 19-12-2019 03:16

Alice looks fully fit non-naked too.

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only) - shankey! - 19-12-2019 10:47

i thought alice was very good last night, especially on the web,and without her sidekick,still a mile off atlanta of coarse,but credit where its due Shy