The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - munch1917 - 05-06-2021 07:19

Had my second jab this week at one of the local major centres. There was one other person in there getting jabbed, just one, nobody waiting in line at all, I was in and out again in less than five minutes!

Kinda worrying really, especially as my area has been operating a walk-in policy which has been extended for another week or so, so anybody currently eligible can walk in for their vaccination, no appointment necessary, so I was expecting it to be much busier.
There were people in the car park guiding people round, someone greeting you at the door, someone at the reception desk taking your details, three people waiting to guide you to the waiting area and then to the vaccine desks, two people at each of the five desks, taking your details and administering the jab ... and just two of us in there!
Hopefully it means they are well ahead of the job rather than people just not coming forward for the vaccine.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 05-06-2021 09:05

Had second jab this morning - good job i have week off work to deal with it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 05-06-2021 21:12

This is interesting if confirmed. The paper is subject to Peer review but they must be pretty certain to have released it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 08-06-2021 21:56

The government's looking at delaying the final reopening by 4 weeks.
They are still looking at the data over the next couple of days before they decide.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - The Silent Majority - 10-06-2021 22:49

Hancock got a relatively easy ride from the committee today, largely thanks to Cummings Rolleyes

He was supposed to supply written evidence to corroborate the claims he made, by last Friday, ahead of Hancock's appearance.

He either couldn't be arsed, or he hasn't got any...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2021 08:10

What's the betting he's got it, but didn't want to hand it over? therefore that means he couldn't be arsed....

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2021 08:12

(08-06-2021 21:56 )Charlemagne Wrote:  The government's looking at delaying the final reopening by 4 weeks.
They are still looking at the data over the next couple of days before they decide.

Woiuldn't surprise me if they do end up delaying by 4 weeks then they then have to delay final re - opening again by another 4. Can see a pattern developing.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Skyline - 11-06-2021 14:31

TongueTongueTongue

[Image: 198007518-296197578807988-4025527534064567416-n.jpg]

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 11-06-2021 18:51

Well you had to put a different spin on it mate!! Tongue

Bet he's planning to make farting in public an offence until June 21st!!

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Charlemagne - 12-06-2021 11:11

The government have now decided to delay the final re-opening by 4 weeks. But Boris isn't going to announce it till after the G7 summit.

By contrast the EU is to allow free movement around the block for those who are fully vaccinated. The UK are not included in this and will have to have completed various tests (PCR or antigen) before they can travel.