The UK Babe Channels Forum
BS Xtra - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: BS Xtra (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

RE: BS Xtra - thestrange1 - 27-12-2009 11:08

I stopped watching this pile of shit weeks ago.

RE: BS Xtra - Sm© - 27-12-2009 11:16

At least the on screen graphics are a reasonable size now Smile

[Image: snapshot20091226101151.jpg]

RE: BSXtra becoming Babestation 3? - OSSETTLAD - 27-12-2009 15:59

(27-12-2009 14:43 )simonetta clogg Wrote:  
(26-12-2009 16:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i dont mind the phones now since they only do it from around 1:30 as texts and pics go quiet from them so phones keep the girls occupied and make bs money

Yeah not enough texts after 1:30, the texts go quiet.

Let me guess you are a sky viewer its ok for you guys you got pic and texts for 4 hours and another 30 min on freeview time but us freeviewers have got 30 mins max. Then its phones all the way to 5am on freeview I suppose the phone disappears at 5am and you have another 30 mins of pic and text but us loyal freeviewers who like to text in are just disregarded.

RE: BS Xtra - simplymarko - 27-12-2009 17:03

BSXtra is a nice idea thats become crap in the last couple of weeks.

I would suggest that we now boycot texting and sending pics for a while. anyone agree?

RE: BS Xtra - Rammyrascal - 27-12-2009 17:55

its a good idea but still lots of people who arent on here will still send pics so cellcast won worry too much. didnt like bsxtra last night as apart from the first hour it was a phone channel but lori said that was because bs was a babe or two missing

RE: BS Xtra - simplymarko - 27-12-2009 19:04

i dunno i would imagine about 80% of the viewers are aware of the website.

they still had enough girls last night to make it work, wasnt keen on Lori last night to be honest either

RE: BS Xtra - Ally4Paige - 27-12-2009 19:13

If you ask me seven girls on per night over the four channels is enough - one each on Bs1, BS2 and Partyland, two on BSxtra READING TEXTS AND PICTURES ONLY (producers take note!!) and two on their breaks. If there are any more girls on their sections on the phones are too short. 45mins to an hour should be the standard for phones sections and 30 mins for texts, etc.

I have almost given up on BSxtra because the girls seem to spend a lot of the time gossiping with each other (as most women do lol!!) and not concentrating on the text box. At least twice last night texts were on screen for at least five minutes before they were read and the girls (Paige and Jada) lost track of where they were.

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

RE: BS Xtra - OSSETTLAD - 27-12-2009 21:03

Yeah and I have also noticed that who ever it is that puts the text messages on screen also loses track because it happened to me the other night half my text went of screen luckly Geri spotted it as it disappeared and she tryed to say what had just gone but she got it part wrong but I got a bounce because I had asked the girls to blow me a kiss and i got that as well as them both kissing each other. But some texts where on then of the screen before the girls had chance to read it. So its not just there fault its also the guy putting them on screen.

RE: BS Xtra - simplymarko - 27-12-2009 21:05

(27-12-2009 21:03 )OSSETTLAD Wrote:  Yeah and I have also noticed that who ever it is that puts the text messages on screen also loses track because it happened to me the other night half my text went of screen luckly Geri spotted it as it disappeared and she tryed to say what had just gone but she got it part wrong but I got a bounce because I had asked the girls to blow me a kiss and i got that as well as them both kissing each other. But some texts where on then of the screen before the girls had chance to read it. So its not just there fault its also the guy putting them on screen.

the most annoying part is when that happens and they say 'can you text back in i missed it' - when it cost £1.50 thats not my problem

RE: BS Xtra - alexalex246 - 28-12-2009 01:33

This show is amazing! Flicked through the channels to see who was on
and saw Rosie Lee with Dani O'Neal. Thought i might watch a bit. Well some
genius texts in saying can you two passionatly kiss. 20 seconds later i walk up the
stairs with wet boxers. Result Tongue