The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ali party people - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Ali party people (/showthread.php?tid=1687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Ali party people - Shandy - 23-01-2009 22:53

lol i think she changed her mind and i'm not special enough as i didn't get a pm.... Sad

RE: Ali party people - scotslion1985 - 23-01-2009 23:07

wats her addres lolol

RE: Ali party people - doc7576 - 23-01-2009 23:40

Wow, just read through 29 pages of posts and my eyes are hurting, lol. Been catching up on the forum today for the first time in a long time. Refreshing to see someone interacting so fully on here. Have to admit to not having watched Ali before and she does across as being very genuine (and from the pics posted earlier in the thread extremely attractive to boot Tongue)

Keep up the good work and will have to make a point of finally watching you soon. Big Grin

RE: Ali party people - Ally-Lou - 23-01-2009 23:45

hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink

RE: Ali party people - doc7576 - 23-01-2009 23:52

alipp Wrote:hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink

Cheers. I certainly will be joining the convo especially when you give a description of a night in like that Tongue. Take care.

RE: Ali party people - Shady - 24-01-2009 00:00

alipp Wrote:hello doc Smile i certainly am interacting with u guys well i like to get to know my boys who watch me on tv Smile well boys im off now i have my girls over tonight were gunna get drunk stripp naked and rub our bodys over with champaign and dance lol , well thats what i do on a good night hahaha , doc welcome hun and next time hope u stay in the convo babes Smile mwah xxxxWink

Good God - we'll be there in 5 minutes!!

Enjoy your night babe xx

RE: Ali party people - Shandy - 24-01-2009 00:07

haha i would have loved to go over there! my luck sucks tonight, i get a phone call stuck away from the pc for ages and then people have gone from msn! Lol. well at least there's some of us still up!

RE: Ali party people - Shady - 24-01-2009 00:11

shandyman Wrote:haha i would have loved to go over there! my luck sucks tonight, i get a phone call stuck away from the pc for ages and then people have gone from msn! Lol. well at least there's some of us still up!

Yeah, wandered away to get a drink, noticed Wossy was back on TV and started watching it. Came back to a missed MSN invite - D'OH!

Ali's sweet, seems like a nice girl and clearly has a wicked sense of humour.

RE: Ali party people - Shandy - 24-01-2009 00:14

lol i got the PM when i came back, added about 40 mins ago, but dunno if she accepted or is just offline!

she seems wicked Smile messaged her with mine so she knows its me. there's a few girls on here that are great like that! not loads, but enough Smile

RE: Ali party people - cherryryder - 24-01-2009 21:27

had a little convo with Ali on msn, top girl, good to know that some of the babes are 'on the level'..