The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 11-12-2012 20:04

If you want to watch Ricky Hatton's unsuccessful comeback fight you can tonight(Tuesday) at 8pm on Eurosport

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 11-12-2012 20:36

(01-12-2012 16:06 )The Truth Wrote:  A big well to done to David Price,doing Skeleton in two with some crippling body shots.
Big things ahead,I'm sure for this lad!!!

The Flintoff farce,should be left for celebrity charity bouts.
The only good thing that can come from these fights is publicity for boxing,apart from that I can't see the point.
I'm really surprised that Barry Mcguigan is taking this on given his pedigree in the game,but hey! Money talks.

Is it me (Or is it just coincidence)? Skelton KO's out Harrison in two rounds(?) and gets the same done to him by David Price. I doubt Tyson Fury would even stick his neck out for Price, unless he was world champion and let Price challenge him.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - The Truth - 16-12-2012 17:30

In the early of this morning,a young lad from Bolton was about to take part in what was arguably the toughest fight of his career.
Amir Khan was about to embark in a make or break contest,which could spell the end of his days in the ring should he loose,and with no bravado,talk of future opponents or predictions of Knockouts,Amir Khan took the long walk with destiny.
The atmosphere was electric,the tension and adrenaline was palpable,and the time was now.....
Ding Ding...and it was on....What Khan would show up? Nervous and tentative? That would be understandable considering his last outing,but no,Khan was on the money from start to finish.
Round 1...Khan comes out and goes straight to work,1-2,1-2-3,1-2-3-4-5 punch combinations,his hand speed was lightning fast,and he dished out a systematic beating from start to finish,and within the first two rounds,Khan had opened up his opponents face with fast accurate punching which leads to an 10th round retirement of his opponent.
By no means was this a faultless performance,he still got occasionally tagged,and with a bigger puncher it still would be a concern,but the biggest improvement was his defensive & offensive work which was controlled and precise.
Khan has clearly taken his new trainer Virgal Hunter's words and actions on board and with a few more training camps,can and should go on to claim another World Title,After all,Virgil Hunter does train arguably the best pound for pound fighter in the world,Andre Ward.
Hopefully Khan can have a good 2013 and reach the dizzy heights he achieved,once again.

Keep up to date with the latest boxing news....
http://www.boxingnews24.com

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 08-01-2013 20:26

Who does Tyson Fury think he is thinking he can take on the UFC Heavyweight champion.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - The Truth - 24-02-2013 00:23

Shocking/Surprising defeat for Liverpool Heavyweight David Price.
Stopped in the 2nd by Tony Thompson with an over the top right hand to the temple,totally took his legs away.
In all honesty I did not see this coming,but in the Heavyweight game it just take's one big punch and that's it,lights out legs gone.
Hopefully this is just a minor setback for Price and with youth on his side he can come back....The kid's got talent.

The KO (Look out for the babeshow babe)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8O2hAGvw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - 199lives - 11-03-2013 20:11

Dissapointed for Price but as the Truth says, it happens in heavy weight boxing. It happened to Lennox Lewis twice and he was one of the best ever. Bit of a freak shot it burst his eardrum. maybe Fury will stop ducking him know and that fight will happen.

see another fighter wanting to fight the best ditching Frank Warren. Ricky Burns like hatton,Khan and Calzaghe all moving on. Hopefully he can get some big fights.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 20-04-2013 23:07

Fury will probably only fight Price if he loses the final eliminator. but I still think he won't last no more than 7 with either Klitschko. They will be way too experienced for him at world title level. The punch he threw to KO Cunningham was superb, but I don't think that he'll be able to land it on either of the klitschkos.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 28-04-2013 07:00

Can't believe it !!! shock news!!
Audley Harrison loses in round one again!! Why the hell he ever came back is a mystery to me, I don't think he's been the same since Michael Sprott smacked him one all those years ago.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 28-04-2013 17:37

Have no idea how Amir Khan survived round 11 last night to win on points, he was on wobbly legs through the whole round

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Stillroom Rock - 28-04-2013 17:42

Leave Audley Harrison alone he's never hurt anyone