The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Hazel - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=50001)

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Genius - 29-10-2020 02:58

Wow hazel was fantastic

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 02-11-2020 10:17

Hazel is pure filth - I love it! Babe of the night for me again last night. With her 'Yummy Mummy' look, she does infact look the archetype sexy milf, plus she has a very horny mindset which is all an extraordinary combination. Her return has been one of the highlights of 2020. Back again tonight, I understand.

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 02-11-2020 13:17

(02-11-2020 10:17 )crankshaft Wrote:  Hazel is pure filth - I love it! Babe of the night for me again last night. With her 'Yummy Mummy' look, she does infact look the archetype sexy milf, plus she has a very horny mindset which is all an extraordinary combination. Her return has been one of the highlights of 2020. Back again tonight, I understand.

Agree a fantastic night of filth from Hazel last night & definately was the babe of the night for me too. Looked fantastic too, especially in her white lingerie Heart & her return sure is a 2020 babeshow highlight

more of the same tonight please Hazel

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 03-11-2020 07:23

(28-10-2020 11:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  A fantastic night of utter filth from Hazel last night, her best nightshow since returning to the babeshows...

Last night was Hazel's best show so far this year IMHO; she was on-fire. At one point, I thought she was going to burn a hole in my telly-screen!!! Great Stuff. Had a fantastic long chat with Hazel last night for the first time. My babe of the night for 2nd night in a row

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 03-11-2020 13:13

^^
Fully agree. Hazel was on fire again last night, hope she’s on nights again soon

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 09-11-2020 12:24

Hazel was back on nights last night and again was looking incredibly hot & was incredibly hot in every stint she did

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - crankshaft - 15-11-2020 11:51

Hazel was on again last night, and as usual was great. Dig Hazel's new peroxide blond look. She looks so different, and it makes her look even more gorgeous, like a really pretty yummy mummy. Yum yum

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 15-11-2020 14:31

^^
Agree, another top night from Hazel last night, especially her sexy policewoman stint Heart

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 22-11-2020 14:05

A very hot & incredibly sexy nightshow from Hazel last night, carrying on her excellent return to the nightshows

RE: Hazel - Chat & Discussion - Regenerated - 22-11-2020 20:55

I'm loving Hazel's energy on the shows. It's been a brilliant return to night shows. Bearing in mind she also did a day show followed by virtually a full night show and has done this a few times already on Xpanded TV.

She's provided excellent entertainment over the last couple of months.