The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - dogman - 26-03-2014 00:51

Thank god she is on studio66-tv3,because their other channels are so poor quality picture wise,as to Tashie and the old hand bra,love it,takes me back a few years,quite happy viewing her best asset for me her ASS,Tongue

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - badbadman999 - 26-03-2014 01:10

Woah - where did that (fake) accent come from ? Sure didn't talk like that on BB.

Looked good tonight though.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 26-03-2014 01:24

A slight improvement in outfit,but sadly its not really been a nightshow,more of a strong tease show,also i have to say although she has less on there has been very little sign she intends to remove anything,ok she has done handbra but as its now gone midnight its just not enough for what she said would be a nightshow,having said that her ability to tell the truth on the mic has never been a strong point,also although Tara cant help being unwell im not sure Tashie is the best replacement on tonights evidence.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-03-2014 01:47

a slight improvement in outfit!!!!!??? a vast improvement I think and the first outfit you could say tashie has worn that is a proper nightshow outfit. also unfair to say what tashie has done so far tonight is not a nightshow. firstly a nightshow babe does not have to go topless on a nightshow.

secondly she isn't the first nightshow babe to do a debut nightshow that is mainly non-topless. I remember when Alice Goodwin did her debut nightshow, she didn't go topless till around 2am in the morning and other night babes like lori buckby and Hannah martin did shows like this for ages before going fully topless

also little unfair to have a go at tashie on the mic. she's saying things to get the calls coming in which is her main job on nights.

far as im concerned it has been a nightshow from tashie tonight, she's looked very hot in her lingerie, moved around well with some nice booty shaking and spaking her booty, very visually expressive and has had her boobs out in the handbra and armbra along with some nipple flashies.

even though tashie has said it's a one off tonight, I hope it isn't and she becomes a regular nightbabe on s66

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 26-03-2014 01:56

(25-03-2014 22:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just seen that tweet from tashie saying she's on till 1am doing a NIGHTSHOW (tashie said nightshow in her tweet). Can't wait to see how she does. Do think she will go fully topless given she said she's doing a nightshow and not a tease show. Also she did say she may reveal more later

Funny, earlier you implied that because she said she was doing a NIGHTSHOW and not a tease show you thought she would go topless.... what changed your mind?

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - dogman - 26-03-2014 01:57

Here we go again,just because she don't get her tits out its not a night show,at the end of the day its about phone calls and not viewing pleasure,and Tashie has certainly had her fare share of calls,and its a refreshing chance to see her on this long,certainly a waste of talent her being stuck on the day shows all the time.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - aaron - 26-03-2014 02:03

(26-03-2014 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even though tashie has said it's a one off tonight, I hope it isn't and she becomes a regular nightbabe on s66

Agreed. Studio 66 must talk her her doing more nightshows.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 26-03-2014 02:14

(26-03-2014 02:03 )aaron Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  even though tashie has said it's a one off tonight, I hope it isn't and she becomes a regular nightbabe on s66

Only if she is prepared to go fully topless at some point,if not then after taking up 3 and a half hours of nightshow as she billed it tonight.
and showing no more than Danielle did in half an hour the other night i would rather she stayed on days.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - mf135 - 26-03-2014 02:23

Plenty of sphincter on display from what I saw, thats a result in my book. Wink. Impressive show on a sparse set tbf.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 26-03-2014 03:20

(26-03-2014 02:14 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 02:03 )aaron Wrote:  

Only if she is prepared to go fully topless at some point,if not then after taking up 3 and a half hours of nightshow as she billed it tonight.
and showing no more than Danielle did in half an hour the other night i would rather she stayed on days.

what's so important about tashie going fully topless. as has been said by me and others, the nightshows are mainly about PHONE SEX!!!! and not mainly about whether tashie goes fully topless or not. regarding phone sex, tashie must be good at it given she was busy on the phones tonight it looked like to me whilst watching her. also nightbabes don't have to go topless or naked on nightshows. just because they can, doesn't mean they have to. so long as they bring in the calls is the most important thing

also as ive said before tashie isn't the first nightshow babe that didn't go fully topless on her nightshow debut. in the past the likes of lori buckby and hannah martin all started off doing nightshows like tashie did tonight before going fully topless and sometimes naked in later nightshows.

whynot. I haven't changed my mind at all. yes I did say I thought she would go fully topless tonight because she said she was doing a nightshow tonight and not a tease show, but wouldn't say I changed my mind in my post later when I said it was a nightshow tashie did tonight

finally, hope tashie enjoyed herself tonight and also hope she does more nightshows in the future