The UK Babe Channels Forum
We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! (/showthread.php?tid=6736)

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - larrydavid - 26-06-2009 22:13

I think Amber should come on here and address her congregation.Big Grin

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 28-06-2009 11:19

Amber is looking so good today. Oh for a look of those gorgeous puppy`sTongue

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Carl13 - 28-06-2009 11:33

SOCATOA Wrote:Amber is looking so good today. Oh for a look of those gorgeous puppy`sTongue

Can't take my eyes off them Big Grin

The more I see her the more I want to see her naked Tongue

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - tapit54 - 28-06-2009 11:37

Carl13 Wrote:The more I see her the more I want to see her naked Tongue

That makes you, me and most of the male population on this forum (& quite possibly a few of the female ones!)Tongue

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - irishtender - 28-06-2009 11:56

Amber is looking outstanding today!! Love the bikini top and yes she does look tanned just about everywhere Tongue
Cud u imagine going on holidays and dis girls sits down beside u to sunbathe topless Smile Tongue, those lucky men wherever she was on holidays laugh
Anyway hope der is a nipslip frm amber 2day, don't think ive ever seen one frm her but heres hoping Smile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - tapit54 - 28-06-2009 12:22

Amber should have asked Charlie C. for a loan of the bikini top that she had on yesterday...it was about 4 sizes too small!....now that would be a sight for sore eyesSmile

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - clumsychicklet - 29-06-2009 03:32

Oh yes amber and charlie`s bikini top! a deadly combination! if it ever happens i`d like to know beforehand so i can alert the paramedics Tongue!

and a poor man's humble request: i noticed that her real name has been removed for security reasons but could anyone please pm me! i assure you it would strictly be for piccy research purposes and my findings will unselfishly be shared with the interested parties in the forum Tongue! Big Grin laugh

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - SOCATOA - 30-06-2009 10:12

If there was ever a reason Amber should do nights just go to PP this morning."AMBERPANTS" its all there. SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - Rammyrascal - 30-06-2009 13:33

SOCATOA Wrote:If there was ever a reason Amber should do nights just go to PP this morning."AMBERPANTS" its all there. SIGN UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree amber with her bikini top which was struggling to contain her boobs and the amber pants too is more than enough proof to get AMBER ON NIGHTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: We want Amber on night show appeal! Sign up! - clarkson - 30-06-2009 18:19

OK OK, cant take anymore Amber pants and skimpy tops...
where do i sign?......something has to go.