The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - elgar1uk - 16-03-2020 14:15

I'm over 70 so the government want me to self-isolate for the next 4 months. How is that practical?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - skully - 16-03-2020 14:34

Mass gathering binned off for up to four months in Scotland, which is fair enough - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-51899757

Regarding our over 70's.

Quote:Speaking on the BBC Radio Scotland's Good Morning Scotland programme, Prof Jason Leitch addressed concerns about the apparent variation in advice.

Prof Leitch said over-70s would not be asked to stay at home but rather to reduce their social contact, for example by not going to a pub, bingo or church.

He added: "In fact, quite the opposite, we expect family contact to increase in that group so that those people will be looked after. The last thing that we want is four months of loneliness."

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - babefan2012 - 16-03-2020 14:45

Thats rather common sensical. Most vulnerable limiting social contact and mass gatherings being banned. I dont think there much more that can be done right now. We're not near the severity yet.

Just wish the stupid panic buyers would understand that, the irony is hilarious isnt it, at the very time limit social grouping is recommended what are thousands of fuck wits doing????? mass gathering whilst panic buying. Outstanding genius at play there.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 16-03-2020 18:38

(16-03-2020 14:15 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I'm over 70 so the government want me to self-isolate for the next 4 months. How is that practical?

I am not 70 but in the at risk group with pre existing conditions this 4 months thing has got me worried to

funny thing do self isolate but being told to makes me want to go out lol

just hope the weather improves so at least i could sit in my garden

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-03-2020 19:43

Italy have said that anyone over 80 "will be left to die"

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-03-2020 19:56

(16-03-2020 14:45 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Thats rather common sensical. Most vulnerable limiting social contact and mass gatherings being banned. I dont think there much more that can be done right now. We're not near the severity yet.

Just wish the stupid panic buyers would understand that, the irony is hilarious isnt it, at the very time limit social grouping is recommended what are thousands of fuck wits doing????? mass gathering whilst panic buying. Outstanding genius at play there.

I would say we can't be that far from it and from a possible lockdown across the country [/color]

[color=#000000]The fuckwits need their fucking heads examining they don't fucking realise what their actions are have on the rest of ther local community and fellow British citizens

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-03-2020 20:03

What has also brought it home for me is walking home from work and looking up at the sky and seeing no planes in the air, it's eerie but does probably show just how much of an impact this virus has had (so far), on travel, on jobs, and on our daily lives.

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - circles_o_o_o - 16-03-2020 20:41

Telling people not to go to pubs or restaurants but not telling the pubs they have to close. Is the idea to force the businesses to make the decision themselves so they don't have to pay compensation?

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 16-03-2020 20:48

France has ordered citizens to stay home from tomorrow only leaving home for essentials

RE: Coronavirus - is enought being done to contain it? - Rammyrascal - 16-03-2020 21:05

(16-03-2020 20:41 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Telling people not to go to pubs or restaurants but not telling the pubs they have to close. Is the idea to force the businesses to make the decision themselves so they don't have to pay compensation?

This has actually made me agree with Piers Morgan

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/1239611300172509188?s=21

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a backdoor way of government not supporting businesses with compensation