The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=82489)

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Cooper_temple - 18-12-2021 12:22

(18-12-2021 12:05 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Another cabinet secretary is taking over the investigation into the No10 parties.

Boris and the Chairman of the Tories have said that they understand the publics anger towards them.

Will the report come out admit that they were wrong in holding parties. But this will leave them open to be prosecution by the police.

Or is it yet going to be another cover up.
I suppose the question is which is worse - report comes out, truth is out, some people get sacked, trust gone or cover it up, no rules were broken etc trust gone.
Whichever they do, they're screwed.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 18-12-2021 14:20

The likelihood is report come out, junior people are sacked, senior people are clearedbladewave

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Cooper_temple - 18-12-2021 14:25

(18-12-2021 14:20 )SecretAgent Wrote:  The likelihood is report come out, junior people are sacked, senior people are clearedbladewave

Deffo could happen and in "normal" circumstances that would be enough but I do think this time, it won't be enough for most people.
A big head needs to roll...

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - The Silent Majority - 18-12-2021 15:12

I like how he took full responsibility for the result. Then blamed the media for reporting all his fuck-ups Rolleyes

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Ree's No.1 fan - 18-12-2021 17:49

I think Boris is losing his grip on his composure and very nearly his temper in this clip blathering about the golden rule. He knows that time is running out for him...

https://twitter.com/Jon_Danzig/status/1471953001564803074?t=4bAxQbEtNn5eaPpPRMwbBw&s=19

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - Rammyrascal - 18-12-2021 19:43

(18-12-2021 15:12 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I like how he took full responsibility for the result. Then blamed the media for reporting all his fuck-ups Rolleyes

The usual blame everyone else playbook from the tories yet again

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - SecretAgent - 18-12-2021 21:32

Johnson's role as Prime Minister has weakened further as Lord Frost his chief Brexit negotiator has resigned because he doesn't agree with the Government's direction.

What's that you say how is rudderless a direction Big Laugh

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - southsidestu - 18-12-2021 23:36

The fact that Lord Frost resigned over plans to protect the public & The NHS & not his clusterfuck of a Brexit deal that will shaft this country for decades lets you know what kind of special cunt that walloper is

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - uwot - 18-12-2021 23:43

(18-12-2021 23:36 )southsidestu Wrote:  The fact that Lord Frost resigned over plans to protect the public & The NHS & not his clusterfuck of a Brexit deal that will shaft this country for decades lets you know what kind of special cunt that walloper is

Telling people to stay at home and closing people's businesses and handing out money which will need to be paid back by raising taxes (furlough), and creating a huge backlog of nhs appointments and cancelling surgeries causing further harm to people - that is not protecting the public or the nhs, it is doing more harm than good. It didn't work last time and we're on the verge of it again. deluded.

RE: The Dubious World of Boris Johnson - The Silent Majority - 19-12-2021 09:28

(18-12-2021 23:36 )southsidestu Wrote:  The fact that Lord Frost resigned over plans to protect the public & The NHS & not his clusterfuck of a Brexit deal

Don't be so naïve. He can't see a way through the Brexit mess he helped create so he's using that as an excuse to run away and hide.

Was online shopping last week, for something my nephew wanted for Christmas. Got all the way through the relevant site only to be confronted by a banner on the delivery page -

Quote:Sorry, due to brexit we are not shipping to the UK at the moment

bladewave