The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 12-01-2022 19:03

(12-01-2022 18:18 )Spike1876 Wrote:  ^You're right, just tried it... They really are just being dumb now aren't they Big Laugh

Edit:

So I logged in, click on one of the girls, it said I wasn't old enough. I clear the message and it then loads the girls feedbladewave

Strange I thought the user being logged in meant they wouldn't see the age pop up at all.

So what's going on if you're logged in and seeing that? IIRC the old site's user profile page allowed those logged in to choose to age verify (either that or it depended whether you used a credit or debit card attached to your account*). So, I'm now assuming if you were AV'd before you don't get the age pop up (on the appropriate streams) if you weren't you do.

Either way it's clear they are trying to make this like before (i.e. you have to be logged in and AV'd if you want to see any stream the babe has set as featuring "18+" content).

Only problem is it's not there yet. There's no user settings page as yet and new sign ups aren't live either. So it's likely everyone's stuck with old account accreditations for the moment. (Unless paying the £1 they ask for does the AV'ing?)

In fact, this whole thread is now evidence that website's should explain WHY THE FUCK they are doing things alongside the constant cries of 'where's your money?'.bladewave

* Debit cards are available to 16yo's so no good for AV'ing.

RE: S66 new website launch - Superhans95 - 13-01-2022 11:34

All streams seem to work, even when not signed in, from around 10pm until midnight. Only time I've been able to watch S66 since their relaunch because I don't trust them with any of my info right now. They seem to have done their website entirely themselves and I imagine it's about as secure as a 2ft fence

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 13-01-2022 11:37

Which suggests it's safe as a fence in 90mph hurricane Tongue Tongue

RE: S66 new website launch - Frenchie316 - 13-01-2022 12:40

A bit of me just wants to sigh up try things out. But the current website with its flaws does not make me trust it.

RE: S66 new website launch - winsaw - 13-01-2022 12:40

Actually managed to get on the site last night and watched Jada doing a good show, the picture is definitely not as high Res as when they where on firestorm and the stream did keep freezing every couple of minutes so not great but I guess some progress,

RE: S66 new website launch - Preeti Fan - 13-01-2022 12:56

(12-01-2022 19:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  new sign ups aren't live

Yes they are, I signed up on 30 Dec.

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 13-01-2022 13:00

^ Oops my bad. The change was even mentioned here was it not, now you say? It is hard to keep up with all the tweaks.

RE: S66 new website launch - RavenShow - 13-01-2022 21:00

Is there a way to delete your account on there now? Can’t seem to hit any profile edit options etc?

Sorry if mentioned earlier

RE: S66 new website launch - Preeti Fan - 14-01-2022 01:51

(13-01-2022 13:00 )ShandyHand Wrote:  The change was even mentioned here was it not, now you say? It is hard to keep up with all the tweaks.

Yes when I found the sign up was working I did mention it at the time.

I agree with you, it's hard to keep up with the changes on the site, especially as they revise it so often, almost every day it seems.

RE: S66 new website launch - Kevin555 - 14-01-2022 12:02

(12-01-2022 15:32 )Kevin555 Wrote:  Hi

Just tried to watch one of the girls

Not Suitable for my Age Group

Still not sorted how amateur is that

Hi

Nothing seems to have changed, have made a diary note to look back in on 01 03 2022 Hopefully by then it will have all been sorted or a new player has taken their place

Just how poor is their business planning