The UK Babe Channels Forum
The Incompetent Liz Truss - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: The Incompetent Liz Truss (/showthread.php?tid=86348)

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 15-10-2022 03:22

Troiuble is, now I think the Tories will do everything they can do to avoid one!!
They know they'll be onto a hiding to nothing.
But could we even trust Starmer to repair the damage done?
One analyst said on five live that even if means that the 1922 committee may have to re - write the rules for the election of a new leader, but I think they know the public cannot stomach another unelected leader being foisted upon them - even if it is Sunak - but to me, I think if Truss falls, the Tory party will split forever and I feel the British political system has ben shattered to a point where even a General Election probably will too boring for many to feel they have to vote.

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Zai47 - 15-10-2022 07:18

Give lLiz more time. Love that she likes wearing black tights.

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - HannahsPet - 15-10-2022 13:55

^^ give it to penny mourdant shes hotter Wink

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - Skyline - 15-10-2022 15:25

(14-10-2022 14:56 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  They can't get rid of both her and Kwarteng in the middle of a crisis. Once Hunt stabilises the ship, she's toast.

Big GrinBig GrinTongue
[Image: 311506136-196131599460887-3978644080468340945-n-1.jpg]

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 16-10-2022 06:08

So, Cruella planning to go to war on the eco - protesters, eh?
Trouble by the time she finishes with them and locking them up (for God knows how long) she'll have the prisons full before Christmas.
So where is she planning to send them to - Australia?

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 16-10-2022 06:11

(15-10-2022 13:55 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ^^ give it to penny mourdant shes hotter Wink

Anyone who's hotter than Truss is good enough for me...
so, I propose PM Darelle Oliver doesn't matter that she not a Tory MP just give her the job Tongue

Then again, we can't go far wrong with Larry the cat

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - southsidestu - 16-10-2022 23:06

Credit: Colin McQuaid

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - lovebabes56 - 17-10-2022 09:58

Truss must be outscoring Johnson on policy U turns at the moment.
The World must be thinking "what the hell is going on?" not that it probably bothers Putin much

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - southsidestu - 17-10-2022 11:33

Hunt reverses pretty much all of the mini budget but went further than commentators expected saying that the energy price gurantee will now only last until April 2023 from then on they will take a "new aprroach" that will be more targeted & capped and declaring basic rate of income tax will remain at 20% indefinitely (Sunak was going to cut it in 2024)

RE: Liz Truss - Prime Minister and her Incompetent Government - southsidestu - 17-10-2022 11:40

N.B Hunt did the media rounds on Sat, met Truss at Chequers on Sun but the language in his statement was quite stark. He repeatedly used the phrase "I decided", that is a signal to the markets that perhaps might of been skeptical after the removal of Kwarteng because Truss was still in power & this was really her idea that he is in charge.

De Facto Britian has its third PM this year