The UK Babe Channels Forum
Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? (/showthread.php?tid=80274)

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-06-2021 08:31

he'll get his karma eventually when his wife finally therows him out on his arse and divroces and hope to god she does and gets every single penny he's got then that little prick can spend the rest of his sad single life knowing that no woman will go near him.

Mrs Hancock do the decent thing please and spare the nation of having to see his smug face on tv ever again...I bet he was snogging her before every downing street conference he did.

And Boris - do not let this man into No 10 ever eagain...

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 26-06-2021 18:22

Hancock has resigned.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - HannahsPet - 26-06-2021 18:28

No doubt to some big directorship in one of the companys he gave PPE contracts to

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 26-06-2021 18:30

As most of them do, including Blair who murdered thousands then made a fortune out of it.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-06-2021 18:31

Good -That means Gove I reckon as new Healkth Secretary or anybody who can be far better communicator than Hancockup

I hope they deselect him in his constituency forcing by election & wipe out Boris' Majority a little further....

So how big is the current Govt majority currently?

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Goodfella3041 - 26-06-2021 18:36

(26-06-2021 18:22 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Hancock has resigned.

It should have happened earlier and it should have been for rank incompetence, insensitivity, habitual bald-faced lying, and for generally being an entitled cunt on national TV…

…but this’ll do, I guess.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tumble_Drier - 26-06-2021 18:42

I've applied for the job. Anyone fancy a PPE Contract

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - skully - 26-06-2021 18:44

(26-06-2021 18:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Good -That means Gove I reckon as new Healkth Secretary or anybody who can be far better communicator than Hancockup

The next won't be much better than the last, none of Boris' circle jerk of morons are qualified for anything other than being useless.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - Tractor boy - 26-06-2021 19:11

The lack of depth of talent in this Government is terrifying.
The success of the vaccine roll out is in spite of Hancock, not because of.

RE: Coronavirus - is enough being done to contain it? - lovebabes56 - 26-06-2021 19:35

(26-06-2021 18:44 )skully Wrote:  
(26-06-2021 18:31 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Good -That means Gove I reckon as new Healkth Secretary or anybody who can be far better communicator than Hancockup

The next won't be much better than the last, none of Boris' circle jerk of morons are qualified for anything other than being useless.

You know what I'm thinking? I reckon once the Sunday papers finished with Matt Hancockup they'll be looking for more ways to get Johnson out before September.

Mind you there are even more morons in oppposition who even couldn't form a credible alternative goverment.