The UK Babe Channels Forum
Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? (/showthread.php?tid=10042)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - Rammyrascal - 02-08-2009 15:28

hope she has eye protection then lol

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - stilettos - 02-08-2009 16:54

(02-08-2009 15:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  hope she has eye protection then lol

Well shes fit then, cos she was on all day friday,and today,(sunday) so she mustve done it sat!? The running explains how shes fitter looking than when she began on the day show in 2006! Those legs... anyway,we're off thread!! Rolleyes

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - Mellow - 02-08-2009 18:31

It is a bit off topic but just to clarify Vikki's 5k run was two weeks ago on 19 July.

It was to raise funds for Cancer Reaearch UK.

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - metallon - 23-09-2010 21:57

I think Alice has the biggest boobs!

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - Chilly - 23-09-2010 22:00

The biggest tit on Elite TV is Afroman., and the biggest tits on Elite TV belong to Alice, or is it Michelle Thorne?

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - dizzy_davidh - 24-09-2010 20:13

Stupid question really ("why did I read it then?", I ask myself)

Naturally, Alice has the largest boobs of all the girls but just not 'naturally' (see what I did there - a bit of a play on words - allright, I'll shut up now).

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - andy pandy - 25-09-2010 19:43

for me it is sammie pennington one thing they are real but now sammie has left elite tv it is the pads gain and elite,s loss

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - HEX!T - 26-09-2010 09:07

nah it made room for other talent... no big deal i think. if shes happy then great but her nightshows were just extensions of her day shows.

as far as i know alice is a natural girl, i could be wrong as i have been b4 so i think she wins, hands down, or up (depending on where your standing)

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - bcl - 26-09-2010 11:02

(26-09-2010 09:07 )HEX!T Wrote:  as far as i know alice is a natural girl, i could be wrong as i have been b4 so i think she wins, hands down, or up (depending on where your standing)

Alice has def has hers done, she went up quite a few sizes as well.

RE: Who Has The Biggest Boobs on Elite? : The Groundhog Day Thread - Rammyrascal - 26-09-2010 11:14

correct bcl. Alice's boobs are fake. she had them done around a couple of years ago. Think the biggest natural boobs on elite at the moment is either kitty lea or sophia lares