The UK Babe Channels Forum
Quality girls on The Pad today - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Quality girls on The Pad today (/showthread.php?tid=1030)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - Firebird - 11-11-2008 00:32

kalel76 Wrote:You should see how fast they moved the camera up when it happened lol.

Damm i missed both of them nipslips. I fastforward at 12x on the sky+ and didnt think Donna had anything for us.. i must have blinked.. F..k and as for kelly i was flickin all over the channels today and can only record 2 at a time and my Archos can only record whats on screen... So cant wait to see the Kelly nipslip. I do have the Morgan both tits slip from the bikini on PP late a couple of days ago, she was trying to adjust her back strap and both tits fell out! Again the camera went sky high while she adjusted her bikini. It is so much more interesting when you see it when you should,t isnt it?

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 11-11-2008 00:49

I forward at 12x or 30x so I probably miss loads. I didn't get Donna - she was on first and my PVR crashed early on in PP (I use a freeview PVR for PP as its better quality than Sky). Will check to see if I have the Morgan oops, but I bet I've deleted it (I often get rid of the BS girls off PP) so it'd be great if you can upload it?

Edit - just checked, don't have the Morgan show anymore.

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - Sm© - 11-11-2008 05:42

skateguy Wrote:I forward at 12x or 30x so I probably miss loads. I didn't get Donna - she was on first and my PVR crashed early on in PP (I use a freeview PVR for PP as its better quality than Sky). Will check to see if I have the Morgan oops, but I bet I've deleted it (I often get rid of the BS girls off PP) so it'd be great if you can upload it?

Edit - just checked, don't have the Morgan show anymore.

screen grab of donna.
you didn't miss much.

[Image: donna_nip.jpg]

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - *Kal-El* - 11-11-2008 05:52

Thats the one, i've got it on sky=, but i can't transfer it Sad nice one mate.

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - Firebird - 11-11-2008 11:44

kalel76 Wrote:Thats the one, i've got it on sky=, but i can't transfer it Sad nice one mate.

Cant wait to see the Kelly nipslip...Tongue

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 11-11-2008 14:46

kalel76 Wrote:Thats the one, i've got it on sky=, but i can't transfer it Sad nice one mate.

You can pick up a cheap DVD recorder (without hard-drive) for £50-£100 nowadays.

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - *Kal-El* - 11-11-2008 15:32

well would only get one if it was by toshiba and was region free.

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - skateguy - 13-11-2008 12:51

Damn, both Vicky & Michelle on the Pad today. About to leave for a meeting and only 14% spare on my sky+ box - would need 22% to record them both between midday and 6pm Sad

Who should I go for one or the other or 4 hours of each?

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - thelynseyatkinson - 14-11-2008 17:20

heya boys, hehe... kirsty is my little sis boys, she will be on the pad i think next sunday, so make sure your lookin after her haaaaa ... il be warning her about u naughty boys ! xx Lyns xx

RE: Quality girls on The Pad today - Firebird - 14-11-2008 17:24

Hiya Linsey, we will be nice to her, PROMISE....Tongue x