The UK Babe Channels Forum
Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Asian Connections (/forumdisplay.php?fid=182)
+---- Thread: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow (/showthread.php?tid=10440)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - star in the making - 17-08-2009 16:01

Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - mogga - 17-08-2009 16:39

The best bit of Asian babes is at 9.30 1.30 and 5.30 when the advert with FLO comes on!

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - crightonjohn - 18-08-2009 09:49

I think Asian Babes is a worthwhile experiment and well done to Babeworld for trying something different. The picture isn't up to scratch though and that harms Asian Babes a lot. I don't know if it's fixable because the old LA Babes picture wasn't that great, so maybe with these overseas broadcasts there's a problem the broadcasters can't overcome.

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - StanTheMan - 06-09-2009 00:49

Well maybe the people behind these shows do listen to their customers from time to time. A slight picture improvement, two cameras and a closer main camera have materialised over the last couple of weeks. Okay, so the performances themselves are still well below par and the channel still leads the way when it comes to most obtrusive OSG, but a step in the right direction, at least.

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - Ani James - 06-09-2009 14:23

(17-08-2009 16:01 )star in the making Wrote:  Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!

Ooooooh only such a hating comment like this could come from a bitter woman 'star in the making!'... ???!!!!!!
Bit of a pointless comment off the thread subject with no real examples but I understand I have haters aswell as fans..
Sadly for yourself I wont be doing webcam i'm staying on the TV so next time i'm on u'll just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and use the tissues to wipe ur eyes instead hehehe....
As lovely and great a girl as Denni is my performances are very much my own, I do what feels nhatural to me, in fact Denni mainly stands or kneels and I lay so i'm truly baffled by your comment???
My performances stem back to my good old babestar days (4 years ago)long before alot of the babeworld girls were even working in the industry... I learnt alot from the great Keira Farrell, Tammy Oldham, Chantel and Sammy Dee when I started out.. and in those days you had to be filthy!!
Our comparison lay with one factor... a yorkshire accent, however being a few years older than Denni, I had it first!!! lol lol lol

However on the subject, if I were to try to be any babe two I admire are Lollly or indeed my all time fave babe Bailey (hubba hubba).. Their performances are Star Quality!.. I'm a big fan of Tammy too but she's a total filthbag, even i'm shocked by the sexy little minx hehehe

Big kisses to all my fans! Ani x

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - dragonking - 07-09-2009 10:20

(06-09-2009 14:23 )Ani James Wrote:  
(17-08-2009 16:01 )star in the making Wrote:  Yes agree get ani on webcam, then they might keep her off the shows, shes TRYING to turn herself into Denni Tayla to much for me, be yourself!

Ooooooh only such a hating comment like this could come from a bitter woman 'star in the making!'... ???!!!!!!
Bit of a pointless comment off the thread subject with no real examples but I understand I have haters aswell as fans..
Sadly for yourself I wont be doing webcam i'm staying on the TV so next time i'm on u'll just have to close your eyes, grit your teeth and use the tissues to wipe ur eyes instead hehehe....
As lovely and great a girl as Denni is my performances are very much my own, I do what feels nhatural to me, in fact Denni mainly stands or kneels and I lay so i'm truly baffled by your comment???
My performances stem back to my good old babestar days (4 years ago)long before alot of the babeworld girls were even working in the industry... I learnt alot from the great Keira Farrell, Tammy Oldham, Chantel and Sammy Dee when I started out.. and in those days you had to be filthy!!
Our comparison lay with one factor... a yorkshire accent, however being a few years older than Denni, I had it first!!! lol lol lol

However on the subject, if I were to try to be any babe two I admire are Lollly or indeed my all time fave babe Bailey (hubba hubba).. Their performances are Star Quality!.. I'm a big fan of Tammy too but she's a total filthbag, even i'm shocked by the sexy little minx hehehe

Big kisses to all my fans! Ani x

LIKE IT!!! XX

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - vicayers - 07-09-2009 10:25

I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - dragonking - 07-09-2009 10:28

(07-09-2009 10:25 )vicayers Wrote:  I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.

very true!!

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - *Kal-El* - 24-09-2009 04:58

just watching it now bloody funny one min its going in slow motion, then its running at twice the speed pmsl.

RE: Asian Babes - Cheap Babeshow - SashasMan - 24-09-2009 07:02

(07-09-2009 10:25 )vicayers Wrote:  I can't see any comparison between Ani James and Denni Tayla. They are way different.

I totally Agreee for one thing Denni is a sexy italian and secondly Ani is a sexy northern bird laugh and hat that got to do with asians sitting on the bed trying to look hot ...... Tongue