The UK Babe Channels Forum
Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? (/showthread.php?tid=1049)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Bosse - 12-11-2008 22:43

lamypie21 Wrote:Will do Bosse, infact i'm popping down the offie now for a can of the black stuff! haha

Just make sure you get the rest of the ingredients, you won't regret it, well, not at the time of drinking anyway Big Grin

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Rulebreaker - 11-08-2009 02:12

Good = JD and Coke Smile
Dangerous = Vodka (banned from Vodka RB) Blush
If on the pull = Champers laugh
If abroad = any mental cocktail combo Cool

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Red - 12-08-2009 02:53

(12-11-2008 22:17 )A Spider Monkey Wrote:  For a party drink, take half a pint of stella, half a pint of cola, throw in 6 to 8 shots of amaretto, its quite potent and tastes just like Dr Pepper
Been there several times when some of my work friends have wanted to get me drunk. Personally I didn't mind as none of the times I was driving or paying.
Harmony, youhave a lot of explaining to do when we meet up about Jagermeister and also Apple Sourz Surprised But then I'ddone Jagermeister in other mixes before and Absinthe with Red Bull so surprised I hadn't done that before.

Personally I'm flexible with drinking as I'm a social drinker so my drinks vary depending on the company I'm in. If left to my own devices though I'd probably veer toward cider or Stout during the day and Bacardi or wine at night

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - Poolieguy01 - 16-08-2009 22:51

Camerons Strongarm is my favourite alcoholic beverage closely followed by Southern Comfort

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - dannyboy744 - 16-08-2009 23:25

Tooheys Extra Dry AKA Teds, beautiful Aussie Lager!

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - cheesyboy - 27-08-2009 09:10

my favourite the now would have to be coors lite, very easy to drink in bottles or pints.
cheesyboy.

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - adelmo - 27-08-2009 09:24

wheat beer!!![attachment=8396]

RE: Favourite Alcohol Beverage? - hannan - 10-09-2009 23:48

(27-08-2009 09:10 )cheesyboy Wrote:  my favourite the now would have to be coors lite, very easy to drink in bottles or pints.
cheesyboy.

Coors lite is a refreshing beer, I can drink it in larger quantities than any other lager/beer.

Blue WKD with Red Aftershock is a nice random drink I threw together 1 night Smile

Your Favourite Alcoholic Drinks - groundnpound - 07-08-2010 18:06

What's everybodys favourite Alcoholic Drink?

Mines is simple.
Vodka and Cherry Tango with ice Smile
A bottle of Miller also goes down well Wink

RE: Your Favourite Alcoholic Drinks - SOCATOA - 07-08-2010 18:31

Mount Gay spiced rum with dry ginger ale and lots of ice---MMMMMMMTongueTongueTongue