The UK Babe Channels Forum
Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Sex Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+---- Thread: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? (/showthread.php?tid=1189)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - HEX!T - 21-11-2008 09:07

cherryryder Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!
m8 you must be realy abusing yer nuts. you have only been a member for just over a month and you put up 253 posts

if yer wankin while here yer nuts will shrivel to sultanas by xmas Big Grin

me, personaly nope!. i come here for a laugh and see what you guys are posting, not only that but some of the BS girls post here so we can have a chat with em without it all being there work bullshit...

Did you even read my opening statement? You've even put it in your post for fuck sake!!

I dont wank when on the forum..

'Im curious to know if any of you are wanking whilst on the forum and checking out the content..

I haven't but im usually hard when im on here!'
OK! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueBig Grin

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 05-12-2008 00:32

cherry, i used 2 not like you, but now i think ur cool, and as soon as my rep is fixed im repping youSmile

i wank alot, not on here, alot anyway, but i stopped once and managed like 2 weeks without, but damn wen i had th first for 2 weeks it was like niagra falls baby!!!!

im just horny all the fucking time now like cherry , i cant have a gf, cause i just cheat on her deliberatly i cant withstand temptation, im just a horny motherfucker

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BelfastBadBoy - 05-12-2008 18:24

JohnnyChrist Wrote:im just horny all the fucking time now like cherry , i cant have a gf, cause i just cheat on her deliberatly i cant withstand temptation, im just a horny motherfucker

lol honesty is the best policy mate

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - cherryryder - 05-12-2008 19:39

JohnnyChrist Wrote:cherry, i used 2 not like you, but now i think ur cool, and as soon as my rep is fixed im repping youSmile

i wank alot, not on here, alot anyway, but i stopped once and managed like 2 weeks without, but damn wen i had th first for 2 weeks it was like niagra falls baby!!!!

im just horny all the fucking time now like cherry , i cant have a gf, cause i just cheat on her deliberatly i cant withstand temptation, im just a horny motherfucker

haha cheers mate, i appreciate it. Im just an honest guy tryina get by...

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 05-12-2008 22:32

yea i understand and i appreciate theat.

is yellow group better than red group lol?

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BristolRovers - 05-12-2008 22:38

JohnnyChrist Wrote:yea i understand and i appreciate theat.

is yellow group better than red group lol?

Think about it.

lol

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 05-12-2008 23:54

hmmmm well i dont know what cherry has done.......i know what i did and im sorry, but i think my one is worse, cause i cant give repSad

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - BristolRovers - 06-12-2008 00:16

Is red more dangerous than yellow?

Think about traffic lights... Wink

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - JohnnyChrist - 06-12-2008 00:40

can u explain it to me please lol, im a bit slow........but i gather red is worse, but why do i have it and what does it do??

RE: Do People have a Wank whilst on the Forum? - aaron - 06-12-2008 01:36

JohnnyChrist Wrote:can u explain it to me please lol, im a bit slow........but i gather red is worse, but why do i have it and what does it do??

Think about football, what is worse a red card or a yellow card?

If you have one, I expect you must be aware of what you've done to be given it.