The UK Babe Channels Forum
Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Music Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=94)
+---- Thread: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion (/showthread.php?tid=11917)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Neil-B-Art - 05-11-2009 22:23

Yay a thread for my fave band ever depeche MODE !!!!!! Big Grin

I like this original promo for Shake The Disease, not as good as the later version but funny seeing Dave's clap on a boat Smile

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - skateguy - 08-11-2009 18:01

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Dark Angel - 09-11-2009 19:44

Recoil – Heart Alan Wilder Heart (Released 1992, 3 years before Alan parted company with Depeche Mode)

Recoil - Faith Healer

mikro | MySpace Video

More recent Recoil:

Strange Hours Heart

Intruders Heart

Recoil in Prague '07 Part One Heart

Recoil - EPK 'Liquid' Heart

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - G30RD1E - 09-11-2009 20:08

Master and servant and halo

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - jackobanger - 10-11-2009 23:51

i feel you

policy of truth

barrel of a gun

never let me down

everything counts

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - skateguy - 17-11-2009 00:29

Depeche Mode - 101 - DVD Disc 2

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Scoobie C - 28-01-2010 18:50

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, a big thanks to Dark Angel for starting it. I've been a big mode fan since the early stuff!

Thought I'd add the brilliant Corrupt, from their last album, which does have some iffy lyrics... but then most of DM's lyrics are fairly dubious...

Enjoy Smile

Scoobz

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - mancub - 04-02-2010 12:44

I've got boxes of vinyl from their early years, all the original 7", 12", limited editions and every import I could get my hands on at the time!

They've always had a dark edge to them, more so so on many of the album tracks rather then the early singles, but I think Music For The Masses and the lead single from that album, Never Let Me Down Again, was the real turning point to where they are now.

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Neil-B-Art - 27-02-2010 03:52

Enjoy The Silence (Original Promo video 1990)

Somebody Live 2010 soundcheck, Royal Albert Hall, featuring Alan Wilder on keys

RE: Depeche Mode - Songs of Faith and Devotion - Neil-B-Art - 27-02-2010 04:14

(04-02-2010 12:44 )mancub Wrote:  I've got boxes of vinyl from their early years, all the original 7", 12", limited editions and every import I could get my hands on at the time!

They've always had a dark edge to them, more so so on many of the album tracks rather then the early singles, but I think Music For The Masses and the lead single from that album, Never Let Me Down Again, was the real turning point to where they are now.

Yeah, I got all the singles from Speak & spell up to Exciter on vinyl. Started collection DM singles around 1982, think The Meaning of Love 7" from woolworths was my first. I really liked some of the L Bong 12" remixes of certain tracks.
I agree that they've got a dark edge, A Broken Frame had some dark tracks on it, I think Black Celebration was when they embraced it and made it their style.