The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rachel/Taylor - caps, vids and chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Rachel/Taylor - caps, vids and chat (/showthread.php?tid=11926)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: HOLY SHIT MY FAVE BABE OF ALL TIME IS BACK RACHEL/TAYLOR - rachelcolesman - 26-10-2009 17:37

she was always hot back in the day and checked on here to see if anyone had posted out. She's filth.

RE: HOLY SHIT MY FAVE BABE OF ALL TIME IS BACK RACHEL/TAYLOR - jasonhallceltic - 26-10-2009 17:41

have you spoke to her since shes been back on mate?

RE: HOLY SHIT MY FAVE BABE OF ALL TIME IS BACK RACHEL/TAYLOR - Addison - 26-10-2009 19:13

Good to see her back. She and Emily Dean used to be as thick as thieves on the old Babecast show; really good on mic together! Rachael (as she was called then) can be seen in a clip of an old BC show I've put up here.

RE: HOLY SHIT MY FAVE BABE OF ALL TIME IS BACK RACHEL/TAYLOR - Rammyrascal - 26-10-2009 20:23

agree nice to see rachel back still looking amazing i presume she is now called taylor on the show because bs have a rachel already (rachel cole) taylor is her middle name

hope she can return to nights oneday

RE: Taylor - Caps & Vids - jackdan206 - 26-10-2009 21:28

taylor looks great. iv never seen her before. anyone know wot shes like on the phone?

RE: Taylor - Caps & Vids - Miguel - 26-10-2009 22:26

she's sexy, first time i seen her, anyone know when she is next on?

RE: HOLY SHIT MY FAVE BABE OF ALL TIME IS BACK RACHEL/TAYLOR - jasonhallceltic - 27-10-2009 01:08

(26-10-2009 19:13 )Addison Wrote:  Good to see her back. She and Emily Dean used to be as thick as thieves on the old Babecast show; really good on mic together! Rachael (as she was called then) can be seen in a clip of an old BC show I've put up here.

cheers for the clip mate