The UK Babe Channels Forum
poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: UK Babe Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Babe Polls & Surveys (/forumdisplay.php?fid=410)
+---- Thread: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels (/showthread.php?tid=13285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - chrislatimer - 26-01-2010 16:19

just because i know how popular she was i voted , yes

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Yabba - 17-06-2010 12:58

Voted yes because I miss her...

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Regenerated - 17-06-2010 21:21

Taras one of the original babestation goddesses.. she has to be on screen again. I hope so anyway, I voted yes Smile

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - sissybitch - 05-07-2010 11:12

i new on here so sorry its a bit late....but Tara has always been the best. stunning, gorgus, sexy, filthy . . . and a brilliant mistress!!!

BRING BACK TARA!!!

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Dan Hill - 09-07-2010 23:03

She was my favourite babe so I voted yes.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Scottishbloke - 09-07-2010 23:11

I remember Tara very well, she would allways push the boundries like no other. I would love to see her make a return.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Paulie69 - 12-07-2010 20:17

I voted yes. I've nothing against the current BS girls as i love 'em all to bits, but i used to really enjoy tuning in to watch Tara on Babestation, along with Yvette & Cara Matthews to name a couple more. I miss those days Sad but as we all know time and people change.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Scottishbloke - 12-07-2010 20:24

I'd also love to see morgan return to babestation, she had one of the fittest bodies on the tv and also Amanda Rendall and Donna Duke would make up my dream return, nothing against Dani O'neil personally but shes been on babestation for ages now and apart from having one of the biggest sets of tits onscreen doesn't seem to push the boundries anymore like most of the other babestation girls do on a regular basis.

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - SBM - 25-07-2010 20:30

I had the oddest dream last night. The dream was that i was being dominated by Tara Lee?

RE: poll - how many people would like to see Tara Lee return to babe channels - Boodydaddy - 25-07-2010 20:45

nobody loves the goddess the way i do so it is yes all the way. sheer perfection