The UK Babe Channels Forum
Juliet - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Juliet (/showthread.php?tid=1384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Juliet - BelfastBadBoy - 08-12-2008 19:03

Great job steve lol

RE: Juliet - masshypnosis - 09-12-2008 00:52

She's quite a pretty girl, but she wears so much fake tan the first time I saw her I thought she was mixed race.

RE: Juliet - masshypnosis - 09-12-2008 01:15

marlboro Wrote:
yowzer Wrote:She's quite a pretty girl, but she wears so much fake tan the first time I saw her I thought she was mixed race.

fake tan, fake hair, fake nails, fake lips, fake eyelishes, fake titsBig Grin

Yes I'm afraid, shame really.

RE: Juliet - mf135 - 09-12-2008 12:55

yowzer Wrote:She's quite a pretty girl, but she wears so much fake tan the first time I saw her I thought she was mixed race.

you know that she's been tango'd!

RE: Juliet - skateguy - 09-12-2008 13:59

Just looking through last night's recordings of her and not sure what you're all seeing - perhaps you need to lower the contrast/colour settings on your TVs Wink And marlboro seem's to have removed his compliments (or had them removed) even though they can still be seen in yowzer's post...

Anyway, as someone who's not a fan of over tanned girls in the slightest, her complexion looks exactly right to me. I could name (but won't) several girls who are far more tanned than Juliet. Of course, Bang Babes do have some very high-contrast lighting on one or two of their channels (which causes havoc when trying to create decent clips from the show)so that may be creating the illusion of her being over-tanned.

RE: Juliet - Kraven - 09-12-2008 22:37

I thought Juliet looked smoking hot last night.

RE: Juliet - masshypnosis - 09-12-2008 23:37

skateguy Wrote:Just looking through last night's recordings of her and not sure what you're all seeing - perhaps you need to lower the contrast/colour settings on your TVs Wink And marlboro seem's to have removed his compliments (or had them removed) even though they can still be seen in yowzer's post...

Anyway, as someone who's not a fan of over tanned girls in the slightest, her complexion looks exactly right to me. I could name (but won't) several girls who are far more tanned than Juliet. Of course, Bang Babes do have some very high-contrast lighting on one or two of their channels (which causes havoc when trying to create decent clips from the show)so that may be creating the illusion of her being over-tanned.

Yeh fair enough I know the lighting its very high-contrast on BB, but she still wears loads, when you compare to what she looked like in pics from a few years ago. Plus, Eastern European girls have quite pale skin.

RE: Juliet - skateguy - 10-12-2008 00:23

yowzer Wrote:Plus, Eastern European girls have quite pale skin.

I believe that's a myth, although I have no evidence to support it - but then do you have evidence to support that its true? In my experience - of the Eastern European women I know - more have dark hair. And people with darker hair tend not to have so pale a complexion as those with blond or fair hair.

RE: Juliet - masshypnosis - 10-12-2008 23:48

skateguy Wrote:
yowzer Wrote:Plus, Eastern European girls have quite pale skin.

I believe that's a myth, although I have no evidence to support it - but then do you have evidence to support that its true? In my experience - of the Eastern European women I know - more have dark hair. And people with darker hair tend not to have so pale a complexion as those with blond or fair hair.

Well thats not quite true either cos I've worked in a factory with loads of russian, polish, slovakian girls and they all do have quite pale skin. It's in no way a bad thing cos I have a thing for girls from that part of the world, but from my experience that is what I have noticed.

RE: Juliet - jungleboy - 11-12-2008 00:07

The new bond girl olga is mintos. She is quite pale. Saw her in bond all tanned up and then in max payne she was quite pale, i preferred her tanned, as it wasn't over the top. juliet is on tonight and is smoking again, there is something about that hair style that makes her extra sexy lol.