The UK Babe Channels Forum
Things you would like for Christmas!!! - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Things you would like for Christmas!!! (/showthread.php?tid=14457)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Things you would like for Christmas!!! - rover - 04-12-2009 02:23

There nice but l couldn't eat a whole one.Smile

RE: Things you would like for Christmas!!! - aceman65 - 04-12-2009 03:12

The entire board of Ofcom to have a mental breakdown and lift all restrictions on the babe channels - Now that would be a christmas special worth watching.

RE: Things you would like for Christmas!!! - fatsoburger999 - 04-12-2009 05:33

All the channel babes to wear the most seethrough panties every day from now on, with lots of 241 and 341 girl girl action, with plenty of pussy rubbing and no holes barred action.

All I want for Christmas - Webbiola - 09-12-2009 16:19

1. Anna back on Elite fit and well.
2. Danica doing 1 more 9-11pm session in that pink swimsuit. The you know what slipping/flashing potential was there for all to see yesterday.
3. Cara Brett back on Elite fit and well.
4. Posters to stop whingeing about day girls not going topless on nights. Just watch someone else if it bothers you that much.
5. 12 days of Christmas countdown where different girls wear see through panties....Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Gemma Hiles, Ashley Emma, Kitty Lea, Sammie Pennington, Danica, Cara Steel, Lori, Sam B., Anna and Dionne Daniels (2 pairs obviously).
6. All the channels get together and put two fingers up to ofcom and reintroduce 'flash the gash' in a chorus line format with a row of girls high kicking to a selection of Christmas tunes. I will leave it to the channels to select the most appropriate performers but Amanda and Caty immediately spring to mind.
7. Following on from the video 'Danica in the kitchen' the domestic goddess could present a series of cooking programmes showing us how to make a traditional Slavic Christmas meal (possible title 'Morning star Masterchef') for a family while dressed only in the tiniest maids outfit with lots of bending down and putting buns in the oven.
I could go on but what do you want?Tongue