The UK Babe Channels Forum
Job - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Member Introductions & Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+---- Forum: Personal Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Job (/showthread.php?tid=17560)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Job - Bluearmy71 - 20-02-2010 06:18

(20-02-2010 06:13 )Forum Style Wrote:  Now that she's gone ... I really miss her.

I need a hug.

I take it your friends did not suggest you asked for a hug Wink

RE: Job - Forum Style - 20-02-2010 06:29

(20-02-2010 06:18 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  I take it your friends did not suggest you asked for a hug Wink

Well no, obviously ... they suggested I ask for an enema kit, some swimming goggles and Paula_K's phone number. I think she'll like them ... they're lots of fun.

RE: Job - Colbert Rules - 20-02-2010 09:34

This thread is why I love being a member on here...what a laugh!Smile

RE: Job - SOCATOA - 20-02-2010 10:38

Odds on she will be back, attention whores always doShyShyShy

RE: Job - HEX!T - 22-02-2010 06:31

who is she? have i missed sumthing AGAIN!....
ffs why arnt i gettin inboxes tellin i is missin out on great posts like this.... I R HEXIT and i needs to know pronto....

Just practicing attention whoring Big Grin

RE: Job - Mister Gummidge - 22-02-2010 20:02

You know a thread is kind of pointless, when even Jesus can't forgive it...

[Image: facepalm_statue.jpg]

RE: Job - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 22-02-2010 21:18

i think this says it all.........

[Image: picard.jpg]

Big Grin

RE: Job - Shady - 22-02-2010 23:10

WTF? I think we really need some kind entrance exam to get on the site. Just one question really - is your IQ lower than your shoe size? Paula, you're obviously still here being a needy little attention grabber, so please feel free to respond 'cause it's been a shit day and frankly I could do with a laugh.

I personally don't think I can get a babe show girl, nor has the thought really crossed my mind. Well not when I'm having a wank over them anyway Surprised Do you feel that you could get a Hollywood actor, or a pop star? No? Then the same applies to us.

The way we talk about the girls appears to be a problem for you...well for your mates anyway. If I wanted to take you out for a drink, would I have to ask them first...or God forbid, bring them along? Actually, if I got you all drunk would you...oh sorry, you probably won't feel comfortable with further comments. Look, I'm fairly certain that someone who entertains people sexually for a living is probably not going to be offended by us saying "Nice tits!" Now don't feel left out - I'm sure that you also have nice ones too. There - feel better?

Anyway, I'm sure you'll be happy with your new love, while we'll just have to resort to cheap, meaningless, animal, sweaty, no strings attached sex with whoever we want...while watching the babe channels Wink

Love and other indoor sports,

S xxxx

RE: Job - thinwhiteduke - 22-02-2010 23:25

Just noticed you're logged on again Paula, hope you've had permission off your boyfriend. I'm sure your friends wouldn't approve.

RE: Job - seth - 23-02-2010 00:22

Best to ignore the troll.Rolleyes