The UK Babe Channels Forum
Emma & Paige - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Party People (Freeview only show) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Emma & Paige (/showthread.php?tid=18)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Emma & Paige - morpheus95 - 16-01-2009 17:17

i think its more to do with stopping people from using the pictures on there mobiles as some do use there camera phone to take pictures of the screen and then use them as a background.

RE: Emma & Paige - G@Z! - 16-01-2009 17:31

don't get anything for free these days Sad

RE: Emma & Paige - HEX!T - 16-01-2009 19:22

wow sum1 has been trolling the forums.... were you realy bored? lol

RE: Emma & Paige - G@Z! - 17-01-2009 03:05

Hexit Wrote:wow sum1 has been trolling the forums.... were you realy bored? lol

yes but it did not solve my insomnia lol

RE: Emma & Paige - *Kal-El* - 17-01-2009 03:34

try counting sheep lol.

RE: Emma & Paige - HEX!T - 17-01-2009 10:06

how the hell is he supposed to sleep with all them sheep bleetin.... i never understood it, they all jump ove the fence bahhhhhhh 1 bahhhhhhh 2 bahhhhhhhhh 3 bahhhhhzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzz thump... ah fuck i fell asleep and woke up with a farmer shaving my balls... fooker should have gone to specsavers Tongue

RE: Emma & Paige - Nidges05 - 19-02-2009 00:42

morpheus95 Wrote:i think its more to do with stopping people from using the pictures on there mobiles as some do use there camera phone to take pictures of the screen and then use them as a background.

I think it's PP trying to con us. I used to try chatting to some of the BS models on msn as advertised on the BS website and notice after a while that I'm not actually talking to the model in question but someone else. Also you pay a lot of money to be a member of their website and some of them aren't even updated reguarly enough. At the end of the day, when a guy is horny, he can easily be sucked into anything.

RE: Emma & Paige - DOCTOR JOHN - 23-02-2009 02:12

PP just want to you part with your money on your phone, it's like they know how much credit you have on it. I was conned into buying the pictures when I was sent a dud url that had nothing on it I used up £6.00 in the process, at least I got pics of Cherri no bother on the first time round.

RE: Emma & Paige - Nidges05 - 25-02-2009 20:50

Emma is looking hot tonight on PP in her sexy white dress. Got a sneeky upskirt too...result!!! Smile

RE: Emma & Paige - Shandy - 25-02-2009 20:56

Nidges, this thread is the better one for emma, since its current and she posts in there - http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2623&page=83

this one is kinda old and redundant Smile