The UK Babe Channels Forum
Any Xbox 360 players out there? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Gaming Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Any Xbox 360 players out there? (/showthread.php?tid=1893)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - jordo - 21-12-2008 16:19

Personally I think Bruce Willis would be perfect for the part of Marcus. I hope they don't disappoint with the film, i'll be soo gutted.

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - *Kal-El* - 21-12-2008 16:24

Here's hoping, so far none of the game to film movies have been any good Sad.

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - jungleboy - 21-12-2008 16:48

i've only played gow once and that was at a party, and I battered everyone. Have never got round to getting the darn thing though. I will look in the bargain bins after crimbo though, and on ebay, im sure someone has it on there for a tenner.

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - BelfastBadBoy - 21-12-2008 19:55

jordo Wrote:I'm very close to being sexually aroused by the story on Gears of War 2! Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour about them making a film of the game?

jordo are you any where near completing it? I'm stuck at the ninja type dude that protects the Queen, i havnt a clue how i'm going to beat him as he doesnt stand still and those exploding creatures dont help

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - jordo - 21-12-2008 20:01

I'm not very far on it mate, I only got it yesterday.. due to lack of funding lol! I have encountered those little exploding fuckers though and they annoy the hell out of me!

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - shaymas - 21-12-2008 20:07

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
jordo Wrote:I'm very close to being sexually aroused by the story on Gears of War 2! Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumour about them making a film of the game?

jordo are you any where near completing it? I'm stuck at the ninja type dude that protects the Queen, i havnt a clue how i'm going to beat him as he doesnt stand still and those exploding creatures dont help

From what I remember you need to shoot him from cover when he's running around by, or shooting you from, the pillars. Win each of those chainsaw melee attacks. And just dodge everything else as best you can.

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - BelfastBadBoy - 21-12-2008 20:38

Yeah those chainsaw attack things dont seem to work, i hold the B button and i get killed...i tap the B button and i still cant win the thing lol

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - shaymas - 22-12-2008 02:46

lol. I take it you're using the lancer? As soon as he's dueling with you just tap the shit out of the B button as fast as you can, it should work lol

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - mas0887 - 22-12-2008 03:14

Yeah you don't actually have to shoot him to win the fight, just avoid his grenades, his gunshots, the tickers, the falling stalactites, the torches he knocks over and roll out of the way of the pillars, it sounds complex but it isn't really. Have the lancer equipped the whole time and when he chainsaw duels you, tap the fuck out of the 'B' button. Do that 3 times for the win.

Update of my 1000 games:

Blue Dragon
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

And I nearly got the 'Blue Ribbon' achievement in Call of Duty: World at War (The only one I still need now) but I played two matches, won them both but in both of them one of the players quit like 3 seconds before the end of the level when they realised they weren't going to win, and you need all 4 players at the end of the level to get the achievement. Petty CUNTS!!!!

Oh and it is either the Gears of War movie or the Halo movie that Len Wiseman is going to be directing, I am pretty sure it is the Gears movie though.

RE: Any Xbox 360 players out there? - BelfastBadBoy - 22-12-2008 08:33

Lancer,whats that? From what i remember the only weapons i have on me it the Chainsaw rifle and the Shotgun